Jan 8, 2012
Here is a text clock pebble"ish" watch face
Ver.1.2 https://app.box.com/s/fh3xzx8ybkl587f8j9zh
5297dcbee69ef54acbd9a847e5dfc98e.jpg

Ver.1.1 https://app.box.com/s/2ujb735jti94abnd7ma4
Ver1.0 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53190336

Here is a few others I found.
http://lazycleric.blogspot.ru/2014/04/smartq-zwatch-watchfaces.html?m=1

If anyone has any ideas or knows what they would want for a watch face please share and I will include in my watch face app soon to be released for zwatch.

Dev.

Add analog clock widget-done

Add digital clock widget-done

Add text clock widget-in progress

Customize analog watch face-in progress

Toggle for user to select backgrounds-in progress

Customize digital watch face-done

Add multiple watch faces in one apk-done

Add Battery percent-done

Add weather icons & stats-in progress

Add bluetooth status icon-in progress

If anyone knows any info about the SDK or the smartWatchFaceWidget in the zWatch or knows the code for bluetooth icon and weather status please share. If not:( I'm sure I'll figure it out soon:)

Pics.
ety5e6yv.jpg
6ahazapa.jpg
8uhemavy.jpg
rejypequ.jpg
yda2y5e2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BassBlaster

Nedyar

Nov 3, 2010
Here is Ver.1 text clock pebble"ish" watch face http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53190336

If anyone has any ideas or knows what they would want for a watch face please share and I will include in my watch face app soon to be released for zwatch.

Dev.

Add Battery percent-done

If anyone knows any info about the SDK or the smartWatchFaceWidget in the zWatch or knows the code for bluetooth icon and weather status please share. If not:( I'm sure I'll figure it out soon:)

Pics.
ety5e6yv.jpg
6ahazapa.jpg
8uhemavy.jpg
rejypequ.jpg
yda2y5e2.jpg

Could this help you?
http://dev.smartdevices.com.cn/wiki_en.htm

Weather Information

You can add weather module to watch face,the weather information is broadcast by application on the phone. To receive this broadcast you need register. Weather action is :
String ACTION_WEATHER_CHANGE = "cn.indroid.action.weather.freshwidget";
The broadcast use JSON as data format:
weather_full: {conditions:"Cloudy",high:"22",low:"14",code:"26",temp_unit:"℃"}
conditions:current weather
high:high temperature
low:low temperature
temp_unit:temperature unit
code:weather code

Last edited:
Reactions: BassBlaster

Nedyar

Nov 3, 2010
gearfaces.com-1.jpg

106103d1393525720t-post-your-galaxy-gear-watch-faces-mario-brothers.jpg

watchfaces-for-galaxy-gear-5-5-s-307x512.jpg

50d1389583330t-lets-see-your-gg-watch-face-lcars-watch.jpg

And, its possible to make an analog watchface with a background. (and hands?) in one img file that we can change easily with a file explorer?

Last edited:

iAppleDev

Jan 8, 2012
its possible to make an analog watchface with a background. (and hands?) in one img file that we can change easily with a file explorer?

Not that I know of:( the dial, background and hands are each separate images! Well I guess they could be the same image but might look a bit funny:) unless there is a way to use spite like data somehow? I'm looking into it, and I will keep posting the progress

Last edited:

Nedyar

Nov 3, 2010
I mean that having one watchface with the img files (dial, bg and hands) in a data folder on sdcard like x:/customwatchface/dial.img and not into the apk file, so we can change it when we want.

Mi english isn't good xD

RomXMaster

Jul 6, 2014
Let me know if your still working on this project of creating the app with watch faces for the SmartQ z

Thanks

Rigo 001

Mar 27, 2008
Let me know if your still working on this project of creating the app with watch faces for the SmartQ z

Thanks

Hi. I've been making my custom watch faces using UCCW. I make them on my phone 4 and take then transfer the fliees to my watch. They came out decent I think. I'll try to upload some pics. I got the watch hoping to use Zooper widget but I could only get UCCW to work.

RomXMaster

Jul 6, 2014
Thanks il give it a go and see if i can make them

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

What do i set the widiget and grid size to ?

Rigo 001

Mar 27, 2008
Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1404690789858.jpg
    1404690789858.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,176
Reactions: Pulsa

RomXMaster

Jul 6, 2014
Wow Rigo big respect all the faces look amazing

Rigo 001

Mar 27, 2008

Attachments

• 1404692294775.jpg
    1404692294775.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 851

RomXMaster

Jul 6, 2014
Just tried it Rigo i am a noob to this i would love if you could share some clock faces or point me to the right direction step by step thanks

Rigo 001

Mar 27, 2008
Thanks! :D No problem. My way of doing it is kinda round about since I don't have a working PC or Laptop. I'll document it and load the files.

RomXMaster

Jul 6, 2014
Had i play with it all night and i know how to do it now but when i trasfer it on my watch the image does not show up any idea what it could be ?

spyderveloce

Jun 15, 2008
Hi. I've been making my custom watch faces using UCCW. I make them on my phone 4 and take then transfer the fliees to my watch. They came out decent I think. I'll try to upload some pics. I got the watch hoping to use Zooper widget but I could only get UCCW to work.

So, I gave this a shot, and I've easily made a watch face that I like, but getting the UCCW widget to allow me to add a saved widget is proving to be an issue for me. Would you mind maybe providing some instructions on how you got the widget onto the watch's home screen? What file(s) are you transferring to the watch and to what folder on the watch? I've tried the .zip, .uzip, and .uccw files for my saved widget with no luck. I've installed UCCW on the watch as well and all I get is a blank white widget and no option to choose my clock face.

BTW... I love the idea of being able to make our own faces using UCCW... just need to nail down how to make it available on the watch. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

Rigo 001

Mar 27, 2008
So, I gave this a shot, and I've easily made a watch face that I like, but getting the UCCW widget to allow me to add a saved widget is proving to be an issue for me. Would you mind maybe providing some instructions on how you got the widget onto the watch's home screen? What file(s) are you transferring to the watch and to what folder on the watch? I've tried the .zip, .uzip, and .uccw files for my saved widget with no luck. I've installed UCCW on the watch as well and all I get is a blank white widget and no option to choose my clock face.

BTW... I love the idea of being able to make our own faces using UCCW... just need to nail down how to make it available on the watch. Thanks for the tip!

Since it was a few months ago I can't remember if I sideloaded the UCCW app or loaded it from the Play Store. After I make the clock widget I save it as a .uzip and copy it from the uccwOutput folder on my phone and drop it into the uccwOutput folder on the watch. I open it with ESfile Explorer and click on the .uzip file. it opens the file as a png i believe. after that i close it out and move to the home screen and open a UCCW widget. After that I choose like a 2x2 size and the widget I made is in the list.
Another I go about it since I don't have access to a PC. I link my watch and my phone with the Screenshare app. I save the .uzip file to dropbox and use the screenshare browser to go to my dropbox and sync the page to the watch and download it straight to the watch. I've found just by clicking the uzip folder in the broswer download folder uploads it to UCCW on the watch without moving the file from folder to folder in the watch.

I also use Apex launcher as my default launcher. I hide the notification bar and the dock so the widget takes up the whole screen. I also have gestures to bring them back or to toggle settings or open apps.

spyderveloce

Jun 15, 2008
Since it was a few months ago I can't remember if I sideloaded the UCCW app or loaded it from the Play Store. After I make the clock widget I save it as a .uzip and copy it from the uccwOutput folder on my phone and drop it into the uccwOutput folder on the watch. I open it with ESfile Explorer and click on the .uzip file. it opens the file as a png i believe. after that i close it out and move to the home screen and open a UCCW widget. After that I choose like a 2x2 size and the widget I made is in the list.
Another I go about it since I don't have access to a PC. I link my watch and my phone with the Screenshare app. I save the .uzip file to dropbox and use the screenshare browser to go to my dropbox and sync the page to the watch and download it straight to the watch. I've found just by clicking the uzip folder in the broswer download folder uploads it to UCCW on the watch without moving the file from folder to folder in the watch.

I also use Apex launcher as my default launcher. I hide the notification bar and the dock so the widget takes up the whole screen. I also have gestures to bring them back or to toggle settings or open apps.

There-in lies the issue... I was trying to load this UCCW widget in the stock launcher. I never get the selection option in the stock launcher so that's a no go for UCCW there. I may have to try Apex or try Nova again. I just felt that Nova was a bit overkill for something that is supposed to be elegantly simple. I wonder if there is another custom widget app that I can use to design the same watch face and apply it as a widget on the stock launcher?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a text clock pebble"ish" watch face
    Ver.1.2 https://app.box.com/s/fh3xzx8ybkl587f8j9zh
    5297dcbee69ef54acbd9a847e5dfc98e.jpg

Ver.1.1 https://app.box.com/s/2ujb735jti94abnd7ma4
    Ver1.0 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53190336

Here is a few others I found.
    http://lazycleric.blogspot.ru/2014/04/smartq-zwatch-watchfaces.html?m=1

Dev.

Add text clock widget-in progress

Toggle for user to select backgrounds-in progress

Add Battery percent-done

Pics.
    ety5e6yv.jpg
    6ahazapa.jpg
    8uhemavy.jpg
    rejypequ.jpg
    yda2y5e2.jpg
    Here is Ver.1 text clock pebble"ish" watch face http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53190336

Dev.

Add Battery percent-done

Pics.
    ety5e6yv.jpg
    6ahazapa.jpg
    8uhemavy.jpg
    rejypequ.jpg
    yda2y5e2.jpg

Could this help you?
    http://dev.smartdevices.com.cn/wiki_en.htm

Weather Information

You can add weather module to watch face,the weather information is broadcast by application on the phone. To receive this broadcast you need register. Weather action is :
    String ACTION_WEATHER_CHANGE = "cn.indroid.action.weather.freshwidget";
    The broadcast use JSON as data format:
    weather_full: {conditions:"Cloudy",high:"22",low:"14",code:"26",temp_unit:"℃"}
    conditions:current weather
    high:high temperature
    low:low temperature
    temp_unit:temperature unit
    code:weather code