Expansys sudden change of DHD release date

Search This thread

darrenjdoc

Jan 21, 2006
Brighton
I gave mobiles.co.uk a quick ring and the guy assured me they would have their first batch next Friday (8th).

Fingers crossed ...

SupremeBeaver

Jun 10, 2010
Nicosia
i think there's a little overreaction here. Just because one site pushes their date doesnt mean the phone is being delayed..

I'm in two minds here.

On one hand, I am very familiar with phones being delayed from the original launch date.

On the other hand, it seems that they didn't send out review samples of the G2, and pre-order people have them already, and it seems the tech sites have to ask these people nicely to play with theirs.

So maybe they're downplaying the launch a bit and we'll all be very happy people in a week and a half.

Only time will tell!

J

JupiterDroid

My god,

The desire launch date was the worst planned thing ever... It ended up getting delayed about 4 times, then all the phones was sent back to be reflashed... Man that was hell!

I hope HTC learned their lesson with that one;)) I am absolutly gagging for this phone;)

JD

riz157

May 23, 2008
London
calm down people it's only a phone...live a little and breath some more!
The phone will arrive at some point.

PhoenixAG

Jul 25, 2006
HTC Desire
HTC Desire HD
Ah thats terrible! And I have been following the release of this phone very closely ever since I preordered one at superetrader. :(

Well, I guess my life can't suck that bad if this is the worst bit of news I heard all day ;)