Battery 3500mAh

Search This thread

Kalata_rs

Mar 16, 2012
I am very sorry if there is already topic like this one.

I found on ebay a battery that was 3500mAh or 3600mAh I don't recall exactly, but they say that it is the exact size like the original and won't change the size of the phone like the 5000mAh does.

My question is did someone has it,and how is it working? How many hours did your phone last?

Thank You in advance!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

newg

Jan 27, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
Absolute nonsense. Every battery that claims vast improvements in the same form factor is a scam.

If 3500mah could fit in the space provided, Samsung would have included a 3500mah battery.

Kalata_rs

Mar 16, 2012
I Don't agree,there could be a lot of reasons why they didn't put one,from budget point of view to supply issues. It's not like they strive to bring you the best at any cost.

Tubgirl

Nov 5, 2009
I Don't agree,there could be a lot of reasons why they didn't put one,from budget point of view to supply issues. It's not like they strive to bring you the best at any cost.

By all means... go ahead and buy the battery and let us all know how fantastic it is! :D :rolleyes:

dejazz

Dec 13, 2007
Yes, please buy it and test it and see if it's recommended for us to get 1 too

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Kalata_rs

Mar 16, 2012
By all means... go ahead and buy the battery and let us all know how fantastic it is! :D :rolleyes:

I will buy one and then I shall rule the world! And I won't tell you,because you are mean.

P.S. On another note I'm selling a Death Star,only one Evil previous owner.

Kalata_rs

Mar 16, 2012
Not yet but I'll buy it in the coming weeks and report as soon as possible.

B

baz77

yeah but users report its not 3500 but more like 3100.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

08winyu

Oct 13, 2012
I've always wondered whether the Note 2's battery fits in the GN. Because from the reviews the battery looks like the same size... anyone done the comparison?

jaypels

Oct 22, 2012
I am very sorry if there is already topic like this one.

I found on ebay a battery that was 3500mAh or 3600mAh I don't recall exactly, but they say that it is the exact size like the original and won't change the size of the phone like the 5000mAh does.

My question is did someone has it,and how is it working? How many hours did your phone last?

Thank You in advance!

If you meant the Gold battery, then it is 3500mAh. I bought two and noticed a huge difference compared to my stock battery. The stock used to power the phone until 7pm with moderate usage, wifi and bluetooth always on. Ever since I used the Gold battery, the battery still is at approximately 40% at 11pm. The battery still is 2 days old but still, the difference is noticeable :D

B

baz77

can you guys do a nova battery tester run on those batteries?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

porcusor

Mar 29, 2010
Bucharest
Mine came with 2800 mAh. Since it's cheaper than stock it has worth the purchase. Don't get your hopes high with these batteries.
Your srock may be dieing if it's almost a year old. Mine got down to 1700 mAh and this explains the "huge" difference you see in your new battery.

Sent from my GT-N7000

jaypels

Oct 22, 2012
Mine came with 2800 mAh. Since it's cheaper than stock it has worth the purchase. Don't get your hopes high with these batteries.
Your srock may be dieing if it's almost a year old. Mine got down to 1700 mAh and this explains the "huge" difference you see in your new battery.

Sent from my GT-N7000

I bought the Gold battery two months after I got my Note so it means the OEM is still at it's peak. But yeah, I really don't have high hopes for replacement batteries. They may have a higher charge but they won't last as long as OEM. Like my dslr batteries, I get more juice out of the replacement batteries but my OEM battery outlasted them. But it is still worth it for me. What good is a camera (or phone in this case) if it does not have power when you really need it? Battery life does not matter to me (atleast in my case since I could buy 4 to 5 replacement batteries for 1 OEM dlsr battery - the Gold battery however, is another case).I keep that mantra all the time and I am happy with it :laugh: