Official Indian HTC One X Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

Search This thread

shantusingh

Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi, IN
lol man..... amazing phones, amazing tech,,,, loved the new htc one.... but samsung s4 quadcore 2 ghz gonna b released on one single date worldwide as have heard and has feature wireless chargin wtf ?? Man no end to all this lol !!

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
Recently I've been having lots of trouble with my volume rocker. I have to press it REALLY hard to make it work, both when increasing or decreasing the volume.

Anyone else faced the same issue? Do you think it will be covered under warranty?

Phone is unlocked and rooted, but has absolutely no other issues. Do you think I might have problems getting it repaired under warranty?

emze

Feb 16, 2011
Chennai
hmm.. Dunno but HTC promised fewer devices and long term support for the devices...

Sent from my HTC One X

dude, sorry to be so pessimistic, but, 2 years and 5 devices(yes, this is my 5th android device) later, i have lost all hopes of "official" updates.

samsung's S3 is running a newer F/W version than ours since quite some time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I m from Argentina and I say too...
    Happy Diwali day mates.

SkyDragon Sense Rom V1
    Happy Diwali to my Indian friends :)
    On a serious note, i had a chat with one of my frnds who is a htc rep, and he told.me the update is now being tested for local language support and might be out by next week.. hopefully :)
    Guys upgraded my wife's S3 to JB about 2 days ago. Take my word its not upto all the hype. I was struggling to find what was really new and what has changed. Could figure out three useful features
    a) Google now
    b) Voice search
    c)two finger gesture.
    I feel all three features are something you can live wihout.
    After using the phone for about 24 hours the performance has just gone off the cliff. Its lagging heavily and is pretty much unusable. I have done a factory reset now. Hoping it will not degrade as earlier

Take it from me that our HOX running 4.0.4 is light years ahead of the S3 running JB. I have personally experienced it. so just relax and enjoy your phone. The update will come just as all the previous updates have come.
    "Due to the cost-cutting measures and to make sure everyone gets the update, we will release the JB OTA on 22-12-12 to the people who are still alive after the apocalypse." Official quote from HTC