[Q] Is my HTC bricked ? What to do now ?

Search This thread

qwer7

Sep 3, 2014
Hamburg
Well, last year in may I bought the HTC Desire X. After a few months the Sense 4+ UI started to be boring and I looked for some Custom Roms. Finally I found the "mysensedx5 RC_4.0. I unlocked my Bootloader, rooted it and flashed the Rom. I don´t know whether I flashed a new Kernel.

Because I´m charging my phone every evening, its always on. After some months I forgot charging my DX and it went off. I charged the phone over the night and the next morning I tried to boot it. The phonalf minute there was a warning : ´´Htc.Message session was canceled´´(or something similar) and a half minute later it went off. I tried it often to reeboot, but alway there was this warning and my DX went off. So I made a Wipe through the Recovery. Always it worked and my phone was no usable again, after it booted. Yesterday I wanted to get in my new SIM-Card. After switching of the DX I made a Cache/Dalvik Wipe. But something went terribly wrong: After the HTC bootlogo there was a black screen. The Screen as ON, but it was just black. I tried to reflash the Custom-Rom vainly. After looking vainly, too, for some RUU´s and a nandroid Backup I´m very desperate now. What should I do now ? Is my phone bricked ?

Qwer7

Sorry for my bad english :/

qwer7

Sep 3, 2014
Hamburg
You habe to make a wipe or everything. Then you should flash your boot.IMG via fastboot, install the Rom and reboot the phone.
That's all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts