[ROM 4.1.1] AOSP JB - Polish Blood Project (MT11i) Nightly3 08/15/2012

Search This thread

bambotcha

Feb 9, 2011
This is the fastest and most complete rom now on the forums
extremely great work by Zdune and Mike !!! The ROM is really Amazing

Thanks for your work

Can anyone tell me how to install amarullza ad2sdx on this ROM ??
i had another ROM which had this option pre installed and i really liked it but i dont know how to get it manually on this ROM
Much appreciated

@Gjole86 heheheh ;) yeah of course, one and only correct kernel with this rom is the one from zip

reflashed all from begining wiping all stuff 3 (three) damn times. now it works fine ... wonder what went wrong in first place. since recovery is in boot.img and i used the one and only :) how can u do that wrong ... is it even possible :) anyways :cool::cool::cool:

Im so satisfied from this rom it deserves to stay as main rom (aka: link in signature for more marketing stuff)

Last edited:

shadowdevil

Apr 24, 2012
This is called pure and raw performance of ICS..!:)
Trust me u can surely feel the difference...OMG..
Hats off to the creators of the wonderful rom..!:cool:

Sony come and have a look..how ICS handle memory..:p

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
Install PC Companion it contains necessary drivers ;)
They are already installed ;)

Well, what can I say, looks like it's random problem.
As soon as my phone charges up, will try to flash kernel again, don't wanna flash entire rom again, and I guess it's related to kernel only :)

Interesting is that with hotbooting(fastboot boot recovery.img) recovery kernel which is floating around, mount USB storage is working, so I believe it's not problem in drivers.
Anw, will try to flash kernel again, and edit my post ;)

EDIT:didn't reflash anything and it works :)
Problem is I tried mount USB storage right after flashing kernel, didn't let it boot once, so I guess something needed to extract from kernel to system, or maybe I'm talking nonsense(since I'm not kernel dev) and maybe my PC just needed a restart lol :)

Attachments

• pb.jpg
    pb.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

SHIRI

Oct 2, 2009
Plain and simply said: THE best rom out there!

Only my heart stops on that message about sim network unlock code, but cancel and all good, but you already said you will look into that so i can rest, LOL...
Battery i never even look at that screen, dont know why i did now, but :)

I was also about to write that Sony should take a look at this and see the performance, ram, space, everything, just fantastic!!!

leajian

Apr 17, 2011
Shin Sekai
github.com
Plain and simply said: THE best rom out there!

Only my heart stops on that message about sim network unlock code, but cancel and all good, but you already said you will look into that so i can rest, LOL...
Battery i never even look at that screen, dont know why i did now, but :)

I was also about to write that Sony should take a look at this and see the performance, ram, space, everything, just fantastic!!!

Don't worry about network unlock. It is useful for locked sim cards.

I feel like I want to donate this team, for first release it is the dominating performance stable and smoth latest android pure ROM ever! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
It's like my phone is brand new and it serves me as it should. Sticking to this forever!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Sony Xperia Neo V using xda premium

SHIRI

Oct 2, 2009
I feel like I want to donate this team, for first release it is the dominating performance stable and smoth latest android pure ROM ever! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
It's like my phone is brand new and it serves me as it should. Sticking to this forever!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with you :D :cool:

One more thing, has anyone tried or what do you suggest about option Force GPU rendering, on or off?!?

klaku007

Jul 9, 2009
Do games like GTA 3 work fine on this ICS ? On stock ICS gta 3 is't working very good and at the end it freez phone. I want to know do games work as fine like on GB ??

SHIRI

Oct 2, 2009
Do games like GTA 3 work fine on this ICS ? On stock ICS gta 3 is't working very good and at the end it freez phone. I want to know do games work as fine like on GB ??

You are welcome to try ;)
Some more simple games are working great! That i tried, and also you have seen benchmark results few posts back, so... :cool:

piku2008

Dec 13, 2011
Indore
www.lubolabs.com
Its sooooo fast that you can't imagine !!!

thanks for such awesome ROM but is it me or i can't find option to import contacts from backup !!! as there was no option to restore contacts !!!!

so please look at this problem !!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About:
    Polish Blood is rom that bases on the most current Android (4.1.1) Open Source Project repo. That is what makes it special comparing to other custom Ice Cream Sandwich roms like AOKP or CyanogenMod.

Your device is proudly maintained by:
    -Mike Gapinski(code maintainer)
    -ZduneX25(forum support, testing)
    -Tomasz Huć(testing, and mental support)

ROM:
    This rom is fully AOSP, no AOKP or CM stuff. Don’t even ask if we could add theme engine, custom lockscreen or other crap. Using clean rom we can reach 240mb of free ram without any task killer on board.

Ports:
    If you wanna port this rom to your device contact with https://twitter.com/#!/mikegapinski | mikegapinski@gmail.com

What works and what doesn't:
    -All things that work in FXP build work here.

How to install:
    -take boot.img from zip and flash through fastboot
    -go to recovery do full wipe including dalvik cache
    -install rom zip
    -install gapps zip
    -enjoy

Notes on OTA Updates:
    -Note that currently my OTA server may not support Asian users, I don't have money to get a worldwide one now. That users have to download all the updates manually.

Changelog:
    08/13/2012
    -initial release based on JellyBean with OTA Updates
    08/15/2012:
    -Fixed Google Now force closing
    -Added working FM radio
    -Switched to CM's audio modules for FM(may bring louder audio)
    -Added Torch
    -Script for disabling key backlight is here http://pastebin.com/UmhssnSp

Screens:
    device20120813153350.png
    device20120813153330.png
    device20120813153343.png

Download:
    ROM: http://depositfiles.com/files/zopr1csr0
    Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

Credits:
    -Freexperia for JellyBean kernel and recovery
    -CM for device configs and Xperia related patches(RIL,HWA,etc)

Donation:
    If you like this rom consider donation we would really appreciate it: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donate_SM.gif:NonHosted

REUPLOAD IS NOT WELCOME.. SUPPORT THIS PROJECT USING ORIGINAL LINKS
    Reserved for feature. Hope you like our Rom - it is extra light

After flashing JellyBean rom package check for ota with camera preview patch(may need wipe,test it)
    Nightly 3 is scheduled for tomorrow morning with following changelog:

Changelog Nightly 3:

Fixed Google Now force closing
    Added working FM radio
    Switched to CM's audio modules for FM(may bring louder audio)
    Disabled hardware key backlight
    Fixed automatic brightness
    Added Torch

I also want to fix sdcard fully, but donno if my fix will work
    I found the fix for Google Now, Auto brightness,disabling the buttors lights, vold(possibly moving apps to sd) and the server fix for india. I will try to build a nightly 3 tomorrow
    You need to wait patiently for Nightly3, it will solve all camera related issues and fm/wifi ap. I applied all the changes to my source, now I need to wait a few hours for PC to build it