Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"

Search This thread

nutzuTo

Jun 11, 2010
Woodbridge
Re: Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"

How is this ROM compared to the Telstra 4.1.2?

I have an unlocked Telstra Razr HD. I was thinking about flashing this as it is bloat free. Would it work? or am I best just staying with the Telstra version??

I'm on telstra too and i realy wanna know if this one has LTE band since i have fido-rogers lte

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

SickBeast

May 15, 2011

I'm on telstra too and i realy wanna know if this one has LTE band since i have fido-rogers lte

It does have the Lte band however tethering still does not work. LTE tethering only seems to work on the Rogers stock rom.

nutzuTo

Jun 11, 2010
Woodbridge

It does have the Lte band however tethering still does not work. LTE tethering only seems to work on the Rogers stock rom.

Thx for the replay,what about the battery life any better than telstra one??,if i flash which one shoud i choose retail or the service one??

SickBeast

May 15, 2011

Thx for the replay,what about the battery life any better than telstra one??,if i flash which one shoud i choose retail or the service one??

I personally prefer doing a clean install with the retail rom. I don't know about the battery life as I went back to the Telstra ROM.

I think the Telstra ROM is less bloated as the file is smaller. I also like that it is in English by default.

nutzuTo

Jun 11, 2010
Woodbridge

Thx than i will stay with the telstra till rogers-fido will release theirs :)

.ezhik

Jan 6, 2013
I had to unlock my bootloader to flash Retail Brazil 4.1.2 with Rogers Modem to have LTE.

However I now have issues with Unicode SMS. Whenever I send an sms in unicode (russian, french) the message comes in empty, blank.

Last edited:

.ezhik

Jan 6, 2013
I had to unlock my bootloader to flash Retail Brazil 4.1.2 with Rogers Modem to have LTE.

However I now have issues with Unicode SMS. Whenever I send an sms in unicode (russian, french) the message comes in empty, blank.

Issue with LATAM, flashed German Retail - everything works.

w. junior

Dec 22, 2010
Hello,
My friend has a razr hd, and is using the ICS without root.
How do I upgrade to this version?
Sorry for the beginner question but never played with a motorola.

Scourge1024

Mar 27, 2011
Sherwood Park, AB
First thing you need to do is install RSD Lite (version 6+). Then you extract the firmware somewhere. Modify the XML file to remove the part <step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" />. Run RSD Lite and open the modified XML file. Reboot your phone in bootloader mode. I believe you need to hold both volume buttons as your phone is starting up. Press the volume down button until you're at Fastboot. Press volume up to select it. RSD Lite will show your phone is connected and you can flash.

Oh, I forgot... Your phone's bootloader needs to be unlocked first.

Henrique.

Apr 18, 2011
Campinas/SP
Retail Brazil
Dated from Feb 23
Came through OTA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365519474232.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365519474232.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 414
Reactions: seangtz

alaxricard

Jan 16, 2012
Cabo de Santo Agostinho
motorola-razr-hd-coming-to-rogers-canada-this-fall-pricing-not-revealed-yet_ni-ed_0.jpg

Original Jelly Bean FXZ for RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil

----- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean - 98.21.6.XT925.Brasil.en.BR -----

Service Version

9.8.2Q-8-XT925_VQL-6_Retail_BR_SIGNED_S12_USAVANQURETBRLA019.0R_S1FF_fb.xml.zip

Uploading Coming Soon by Skrilax_CZ: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/vanquish_u/list.php

FULL Version

9.8.2Q-8-XT925_VQL-6_Retail_BR_SIGNED_S12_USAVANQURETBRLA019.0R_CFC_fb.xml.zip

Uploading Coming Soon by Skrilax_CZ: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/vanquish_u/list.php

Thanks toto221 the best :D

My XT 925 he is with locked bootloader still manufactures this still under warranty, and come with Jelly Bean ROM installed Claro Brazil, and I wanted to know that I can install the ROM Jelly Bean Vivo with RSD Lite 6.0 even him being with the bootloader locked or not?

And if I change the ROM of the course by Vivo by RSD Lite I will continue getting the OTA updates on my machine, and related to this ROM installed on it?

Top Liked Posts