water damage indicator for xperia zl

Search This thread

danieldp1990

Jul 17, 2012
cali
where to find xperia zl waterdamage indicator?pls help me

When I made my Xperia Dissasemple video, I did not find any of does.....

There is no indicator for water damage on the ZL, since its not water proofed!

Sent from my C6503 using xda app-developers app

He means that where are the wáter damage stickers where you know if the warranti is void, the sticker that when it gets wet it changes its color to see if the warranty is over.

einfachgaer

He means that where are the wáter damage stickers where you know if the warranti is void, the sticker that when it gets wet it changes its color to see if the warranty is over.
I know that he means the indicators which you can find on the Z... ZL doesn't have those.

Reactions: rameshkotibani

needmoregigs

Aug 16, 2009
It is under the sim/sd door. Lift up the black paper flap that has your phone serial number and IMEI. The water damage indicator should be in a small hole on the phone body above the info sticker.

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Sorry can't edit on mobile.

Be careful not to tear the info sticker. It is two layers that folds out. You should remove your sim and sd since the ends of both cards hold the top of the paper down.

Reactions: rameshkotibani

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no indicator for water damage on the ZL, since its not water proofed!

Sent from my C6503 using xda app-developers app

I know that he means the indicators which you can find on the Z... ZL doesn't have those.
    It is under the sim/sd door. Lift up the black paper flap that has your phone serial number and IMEI. The water damage indicator should be in a small hole on the phone body above the info sticker.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Sorry can't edit on mobile.

Be careful not to tear the info sticker. It is two layers that folds out. You should remove your sim and sd since the ends of both cards hold the top of the paper down.