Volume of the ear speaker question

Search This thread

raghavsood999

Jan 16, 2013
Is the volume of the ear speaker of the sony xperia z's very low or very loud?
Am i able to adjust it from software in the phone or not?

I want the ear speaker to have a good quality sound like the iphone 5s or 4 does and it should be loud for me to hear the sound of the person i am in a call with and the sound should never scatter. it should be between me and the person i am having the call with.

Do you think that the Xperia z is capable of doing that or would you suggest the iphone 4 instead.

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Is the volume of the ear speaker of the sony xperia z's very low or very loud?
Am i able to adjust it from software in the phone or not?

I want the ear speaker to have a good quality sound like the iphone 5s or 4 does and it should be loud for me to hear the sound of the person i am in a call with and the sound should never scatter. it should be between me and the person i am having the call with.

Do you think that the Xperia z is capable of doing that or would you suggest the iphone 4 instead.

Hi

The default ear phone is not good. go for any other branded ear phones like SkullCandy , Philips etc etc...

raghavsood999

Jan 16, 2013
Hi

The default ear phone is not good. go for any other branded ear phones like SkullCandy , Philips etc etc...

Hello, thanks for the reply.
You know what, i have to explain what specific feature i am refering to. Im not talking about the earphones for listening to music. You know not the ones that plug into the ear phone round jack. Not those ones.

Im talking about the ear speaker for listening to somebodies voice when they call you or when you are talking to them over the phone. Also not the speaker for hearing music.

Dont you know what the phone speaker is? Thats the speaker located at the very top of the phone used to hear the persons voice whom you are talking to over the phone. NOT the loud speaker or the earphone.

Thanks.

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Hello, thanks for the reply.
You know what, i have to explain what specific feature i am refering to. Im not talking about the earphones for listening to music. You know not the ones that plug into the ear phone round jack. Not those ones.

Im talking about the ear speaker for listening to somebodies voice when they call you or when you are talking to them over the phone. Also not the speaker for hearing music.

Dont you know what the phone speaker is? Thats the speaker located at the very top of the phone used to hear the persons voice whom you are talking to over the phone. NOT the loud speaker or the earphone.

Thanks.

Haaa Haaa Lol. I Know What Is Ear Speaker and Its Functions..

Actually I Did not read ur comment clearly.. thats y...

raghavsood999

Jan 16, 2013
Yes. Its loud During Calls. If we r in a silent place means others can hear the caller's voice..

and no idea about the second one

hey what do you mean no idea of the second one? I am talking about the speaker at the top front of the phone near and above the front facing camera . You know the one located at the very top on the phone at the front. It is about 1-2CM in side. Im not talking about the side one.

Again please make sure your not refering to the loud speaker were i can play an mp3 file from or a multimedia sound file from.:laugh:

thanks bro..........

GalaxyXperia

May 1, 2014
Chennai
hey what do you mean no idea of the second one? I am talking about the speaker at the top front of the phone near and above the front facing camera . You know the one located at the very top on the phone at the front. It is about 1-2CM in side. Im not talking about the side one.

Again please make sure your not refering to the loud speaker were i can play an mp3 file from or a multimedia sound file from.:laugh:

thanks bro..........

Lol... First You try to read his answer clearly. He mentioned second One means the question you asked at the second line. About the speaker volume when put in water.. got it ? he telling that he dont have any idea about your second question....

Edit:

I tried your second question. i put my Z in a pool and i got a incoming call. i can hear the caller's voice clearly . still its enough louds..

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajeev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks bro..........

Lol... First You try to read his answer clearly. He mentioned second One means the question you asked at the second line. About the speaker volume when put in water.. got it ? he telling that he dont have any idea about your second question....

Edit:

I tried your second question. i put my Z in a pool and i got a incoming call. i can hear the caller's voice clearly . still its enough louds..