Phone Bricked

Search This thread

lDartveder

Aug 19, 2014
I was installing a Custom ROM, then it failed. I searched for "reboot now". Now I have a Black Screen and I can't do anything, even get in Download mode.

lDartveder

Aug 19, 2014
Flash framework via odin

send for I8190N CM11 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I can't do that, the phone just shows a black screen and I can't do anything, I tried to turn it on but didn't work. The computer sound like when you plug the phone in but 1 second later it's sound like when you unplug it so i don't know what to do.

pang34

Jan 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I can't do that, the phone just shows a black screen and I can't do anything, I tried to turn it on but didn't work. The computer sound like when you plug the phone in but 1 second later it's sound like when you unplug it so i don't know what to do.

The odin command line have say added?????

send for I8190N CM11 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iDartveder

Apr 2, 2014
No, i don't got warranty... And how can i flash the ROM with my SD if I can't get into recovery/download mode?

Lefl

Jun 21, 2014
Im sorry to say that but your phone is Fullbricked (i think)
Which Custom Rom did you installed, and how?

iDartveder

Apr 2, 2014
Im sorry to say that but your phone is Fullbricked (i think)
Which Custom Rom did you installed, and how?

I was installing a ROM called XperiZe or something like that and I installed it via CWM 6.0 and it was working but then I got a error message, then I restarted it and... Bam, black screen. I got a nandroid backup.

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
I was installing a ROM called XperiZe or something like that and I installed it via CWM 6.0 and it was working but then I got a error message, then I restarted it and... Bam, black screen. I got a nandroid backup.

You did maybe try flash a Custom ROM that was NOT compatible with your phone model. Your /system and/or (maybe) boot partition (Kernel) are overwritten, it means your phone is without OS system. Try USB jig to access download mode. :)

A important note for you, mate. If a installation process failed in recovery, do NEVER reboot your phone, restore your backup instead!!

Reactions: Lefl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You did maybe try flash a Custom ROM that was NOT compatible with your phone model. Your /system and/or (maybe) boot partition (Kernel) are overwritten, it means your phone is without OS system. Try USB jig to access download mode. :)

A important note for you, mate. If a installation process failed in recovery, do NEVER reboot your phone, restore your backup instead!!