Would like to make a toast with Champagne

Search This thread

GregFromUtah

Dec 19, 2011
West Jordan
Still no news from Amazon on my 64 GB champagne Infinity...

My delivery estimate hasn't changed from "Tuesday August 7, 2012 - Tuesday August 28, 2012". Amazon says they still expect to deliver within that time frame. On a side note, it's strange that the product page now says "This item has not yet been released".

Who else has a 64 GB champagne Infinity on order with Amazon and what is your estimated delivery date?

capsin6

Oct 27, 2010
Still no news from Amazon on my 64 GB champagne Infinity...

My delivery estimate hasn't changed from "Tuesday August 7, 2012 - Tuesday August 28, 2012". Amazon says they still expect to deliver within that time frame. On a side note, it's strange that the product page now says "This item has not yet been released".

Who else has a 64 GB champagne Infinity on order with Amazon and what is your estimated delivery date?

I have an order with Amazon for the same model and order status says "Delivery Estimate: Monday August 20, 2012 - Wednesday September 5, 2012"

Just noticed the "This item has not yet been released" info on the product page. Not sure what is going on.. I'm thinking I'll soon cancel the order. Tired of waiting...

guitar1969

Feb 1, 2012
That was a change to the 64gb model page on Amazon. I was actually thinking of placing the preorder with them now, assuming I would get it soon. How long ago did all of you place your orders for the 64 champagne. I have scoured the internet and it sounds to me like we aren't going to see them until near the end of Aug or early Sept.

GregFromUtah

Dec 19, 2011
West Jordan
That was a change to the 64gb model page on Amazon. I was actually thinking of placing the preorder with them now, assuming I would get it soon. How long ago did all of you place your orders for the 64 champagne. I have scoured the internet and it sounds to me like we aren't going to see them until near the end of Aug or early Sept.

I ordered on July 16.

I'm pretty sure Best Buy just had and sold some champagne 64 GB a few days ago (I'm kicking myself now for not buying one - I was trying to avoid paying tax). So hopefully there will be more available soon...

capsin6

Oct 27, 2010
I ordered on July 16.

I'm pretty sure Best Buy just had and sold some champagne 64 GB a few days ago (I'm kicking myself now for not buying one - I was trying to avoid paying tax). So hopefully there will be more available soon...

I ordered it on July 24. I don't think anyone has a 64GB in champagne sold yet - including BB.

guitar1969

Feb 1, 2012
Newegg claims they had a few awhile back but were sold right away - I am not sure I believe them. I really want a 64gb Champange and need it soon for a trip I am going on end of Aug, but I also know that the longer we wait, the better the build quaility should be as it seems like the newer production TFs are not have as many hardware design issues.

tuctuc

Aug 9, 2012
waiting too

Hello ... Greetings ... Im from Costa Rica ... Im waiting too for my tablet.
I ordered the Infinity TF700 32gb with mobile docking (all champagne color) on July 15 in Amazon.
The delivery estimate: Monday August 13, 2012 - Saturday September 1, 2012. ….
:(

rockface

Jun 11, 2010
Huntsville, AL
www.upriding.com
Yeah!!! my first post from my new Champaign TF700 32GB!
i wanted the 64GB version... but i had a 32GB micro SD and a 64GB SD card, so i'm sitting at 128GB right now :)

CHEERS

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

lardo5150

Nov 13, 2008
St. Charles, MO
Yeah!!! my first post from my new Champaign TF700 32GB!
i wanted the 64GB version... but i had a 32GB micro SD and a 64GB SD card, so i'm sitting at 128GB right now :)

CHEERS

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

I hate you...:D

I sent mine back cause of the light bleed. Waiting for them to send my new one...ugh

rockface

Jun 11, 2010
Huntsville, AL
www.upriding.com
after reading all the problems people are having, i was so worried. But this unit rocks.
I have the older tf201 keyboard, and it works great... even the 2-finger scrolling and pinch zoom works on the touch pad.
No light bleed, no screen separation, headphone works, the microSD read my 32GB card and the color is just amazing

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda premium

legendary1022

Jan 6, 2010
Kansas City, MO
after reading all the problems people are having, i was so worried. But this unit rocks.
I have the older tf201 keyboard, and it works great... even the 2-finger scrolling and pinch zoom works on the touch pad.
No light bleed, no screen separation, headphone works, the microSD read my 32GB card and the color is just amazing

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda premium

Couldn't have said it better myself. This tablet is of flawless quality and the software seems to be running great. No I/O issues or anything else that some have complained about here. I had the Prime and this is a huge upgrade IMO.

amd1979

Jun 9, 2012
Still waiting for Champagne to be in stock at Amazon!

Me too! Had my order there since 7/15. Just canceled it and ordered it through B&H - paid $15 more than Amazon for shipping, but I should have it on Tuesday (8/14) - can't wait! I originally ordered the amethyst "gray", but I didn't like the purple tone, so I'm going with champagne.

junrider

Jan 10, 2012
My champagne from bestbuy just came in today C7 serial. Very happy so far no light bleeds, no lags, working gps, wifi is better than the prime, no problems rooting. Finally a tablet I can be happy with..... so far

wpbear

Nov 27, 2006
Columbus, GA
I ordered the Gray from Amazon-flawless. Now just ordered Gold from BH; hoping it arrives on time for a trip and that it is flawless as well.

GregFromUtah

Dec 19, 2011
West Jordan
Does anyone have the champagne Infinity and the champagne Prime dock? If so, can you tell me if the colors match?

(Photos of the two together would be awesome... Hint Hint)

Several people have reported a color difference between the gray Infinity and gray Prime dock, and I thought I read somewhere that the champagne Infinity is more silver and less gold than the Prime. On one hand I hope that they match, on the other hand I think more silver and less gold would look even better...

capsin6

Oct 27, 2010
Cancelled my order with Amazon

I cancelled my Amazon order for 64GB champagne; tired of waiting. Asus, you just lost a customer for poor release management of Infinity. :rolleyes:

Now eagerly waiting for the release of GT-N8010.. stylus for me outweighs the poor display spec (1280x800) on gt-n8010.

Kilmar

Apr 29, 2011
J&R has the 32GB Champagne. Came in yesterday afternoon. Since I work next door to them, I was thinking of picking it up. The problem is they don't have the champagne dock yet. Would love to get both together, but I think I'll get the tablet first in case it sells out.

lardo5150

Nov 13, 2008
St. Charles, MO
My 2nd one just came in.

Same light bleed across the bottom. none on the sides this time though.

Its not bad at all, but for 500 bucks I am being picky. I MAY just keep this one if all works correctly.

Need to find a BT headset to test out music/movies with BT headphones. If all that works, I might just keep it since it is hardly noticeable except on bootup.

the light bleed is almost identical along the bottom as the first one I got, so now I am thinking if I return it, the 3rd may be like that.

Top Liked Posts