[ROM][deb][official][CM11]

Search This thread

Christian72D

Dec 30, 2007
rWmsyuP.jpg

This thread should be used to discuss and improve the ROM.

The original downloads can be found HERE

cowhow

Mar 1, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
So, I enabled ART to see the difference, if any. One app wouldn't run. That was Real Racing 3. Otherwise, snappy app loads. Recent app list loads pretty zippy also. Restored a few apps with TiBu without any hitches. I am running Elemental X and not the stock CM kernel on 4/14 nightly.

Christian72D

Dec 30, 2007
MY problem is that the lockscrren only works at portrait, i´t wont switch to landscape.
After unlocking it rotates immediatly.

TheAmazingDave

Jun 20, 2011
San Jose
I'm also running on the latest snapshot of CM11 on my N7 LTE.

It randomly reboots constantly! So infuriating, as it does it regularly using certain functions.

When Google Play checks for updates, reboot.

When a BT headset is linked, random reboot.

When using GPS speedometers (which is mandatory when I'm driving my old Bug with broken speedo cable), random reboot.

Other things trigger it as well, but they're even more random and I can't pinpoint it.

Sorry to leave the glory that is Cyanogenmod, but it's entirely unusable for me with these issues. Backing up and preparing to go back to stock as I type. I'd be happy to help in any way that I can to resolve this.

lotherius

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2009
Houston, TX
Google Pixel 6
Yeah I love cm11 but I keep getting random reboots which is a bit of a pain. So I went back to stock. However my Nexus 5 runs like a dream and love all the extra stuff that I can do. Can't wait for cm to be more stable.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry to leave the glory that is Cyanogenmod, but it's entirely unusable for me with these issues. Backing up and preparing to go back to stock as I type. I'd be happy to help in any way that I can to resolve this.

My experience has been the same.

In the past, I always found CM and other custom Roms to be reliable enough. That was when I had a Galaxy S Vibrant, and then an LG G2X.

Since I've now had a N4 (RIP), N7 LTE/DEB (resurrected) and N7 Grouper, on none of them do 3rd party Roms even come close to the stability of stock. Whenever I try anything else, I end up with reboot issues - on ALL of my devices. I've tried Slim, Carbon, Paranoid, Cm11 official, Kangs, etc. Nothing is as stable as stock.

I'm not sure what cancer has infected 3rd party Roms, but I sure wish someone would get serious about fixing stability issues. I miss the features, but I'd rather have stability.

Xposed framework gives me some of what I miss from custom Roms as well. Some claim they don't like how it "mucks with" the framework and modifies the system... well, so do custom Roms.. and I've never had a reboot issue due to using Xposed.

djibril13

Sep 27, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello everybody I have installed cm 11 m7 and I can't find the quickboot option is there any way to enable this or install ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rWmsyuP.jpg

This thread should be used to discuss and improve the ROM.

The original downloads can be found HERE