[ROM][miROM8][ENG]18.10.[GER]20.10. WM6.5 CHT1.8.5/CHT 2.0 HYBRID SENSE2018/SpbMobile

Search This thread

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
You can put some pictures where you see the tab of the manila ?.... I'm really curious.

this pic is with NEW CHT Co0kiHomeTab 2.0 (has extra softbar over ManilaTabs).

CHT2.0 Version: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8423670&postcount=5

attachment.php

Last edited:

bigandrea

Mar 24, 2008
ok ... better that way ....
One thing I forgot: I am greatly interested, and perhaps more than another thing to have forecast the animation very fast and smooth, without shots ... see what you can do!

bigandrea

Mar 24, 2008
One thing I forgot: I am greatly interested, and perhaps more than another thing to have forecast the animation very fast and smooth, without shots ... see what you can do!

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009

yes, i have read your post before.

....and i know your FETISH :D

the animation is the same as in this ROM- i think is ok. i dont have possibility to make better

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
... in developing

this pic is with NEW CHT Co0kiHomeTab 2.0 (has extra softbar over ManilaTabs) is really coll but is a BETA and isn´t stable (after reeboot HomeBackroundPicture is gone). I make miROM8 with previous stable 1.8.5 Version. if someone will try the 2.0 version, can install over the 1.8.5 version

CHT2.0 Version: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8423670&postcount=5

attachment.php

hi mirolg a tip,

the home tab dissapearing isnt a fault or cookie home tab being a beta, it is because of htc sense version 2018. i am using the rom in my sig, with cookie home tab 2.0, the backgrounds work perfectly. (version 2016) hthere have been compatabilities with 2018. perhaps use a hybrid mix like rom cooker leeston :)

i still am awaiting your english 6.1 sense rom!
Good luck :)

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
hi mirolg a tip,

the home tab dissapearing isnt a fault or cookie home tab being a beta, it is because of htc sense version 2018. i am using the rom in my sig, with cookie home tab 2.0, the backgrounds work perfectly. (version 2016) hthere have been compatabilities with 2018. perhaps use a hybrid mix like rom cooker leeston :)

thank you for your tip. i use also a hybridmix 2018 core, 2016 home, 2011 poeple and, and (2016 and 2018 is made for dualSIM) the backround is taken, but after reset is away. And a few other problems with cht 2.0. With 1.8.5 everything runs fine

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
thank you for your tip. i use also a hybridmix 2018 core, 2016 home, 2011 poeple and, and (2016 and 2018 is made for dualSIM) the backround is taken, but after reset is away. And a few other problems with cht 2.0. With 1.8.5 everything runs fine

thats a good combination, for a fast sense rom! In your english 6.1 rom, please include a manilla mod with no mods, we can add those later on our own :) thanks. i really,really look forward to your 6.1 thankyou!!!!

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
hi mirolg a tip,

it works. problem was in my modified cht 2.0 version (color icons)

iceeyes91

Mar 19, 2009
Ffm
the ROM in GERMAN is finish. but i´m test before upload.
uploud in ENGLISH end of week.

Sweet :D
One thing that bothers me. How much ram will be available? I know a pretty unnecessary question, but I had my experience with wm6.5 and sense and there wasn't much ram left after a few hours of usage.
But after all we can gain ram through disabling start menu I guess.

Best regards

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Sweet :D
One thing that bothers me. How much ram will be available? I know a pretty unnecessary question, but I had my without experience with wm6.5 and sense and there wasn't much ram left after a few hours of usage.
But after all we can gain ram through disabling start menu I guess.

Best regards

The question is allowed :D

i´m cook this ROM with Standard Sense 2018 and standard start menu, without ManilaDailer, without CHT. 65 MB free RAM on boot with Sense, 75 MB with SpbMobileShell incl. MobileSense ext.

Kilihari

Nov 26, 2006
MIRO is the Greatest Cooker of all time!!

**NEW EDIT**
The question is allowed :D
i´m cook this ROM with Standard Sense 2018 and standard start menu, without ManilaDailer, without CHT. 65 MB free RAM on boot with Sense, 75 MB with SpbMobileShell incl. MobileSense ext.

Wait ... wait... wait.. you said standard start menu... you mean, the small start menu from Windows Mobile 6.2.xxx!?!?! This is awesome!! Oh this is truly a great day, seriously solve all of my problems if we use a standard start menu! The small start menu, the small start menu was so much better than the big start menu. I mean I like how everything else is touch friendly in Windows Mobile 6.5.5 but having that friekin' GIANT start menu just makes me hate Windows Mobile 6.5.5. Please consider cooking in the old Virtual Keyboard, it helps so much when we are setting up the device, and other older programs are really dependent on the old keyboard like dictionary programs, and language programs for Japanese. The old keyboard is really crappy, but really important I think.
**NEW EDIT**

MIRO, your awesome. Just have to say that. You know, I really love your Sense ROMS however I always have two problems that destroy the experience for me, then I need to go back to Kevin P White's ROMs and SPB Mobile Shell. I really want to use your ROM because they look so damn good. Also you make your ROM with the .300 Radio which works so nice here in Japan. Therefore, yer da man.

Anyways, here are my issues with the newer ROMs, I swear, anyone that can help me with any one of these issues, I will buy a beer!

#1. The GIANT start button from all Windows Mobile v6.5.5 ROMs really kills the experience for me.
- This is partially solved with this new ROM. I use programs like Garmin Mobile XT that doesn't align properly with the new GIANT Start button. Can we somehow have the old small start menu back? :cool: With any 6.2.x from, with the old start menu, all my programs and applications load up just fine... also... the old start menu takes up so little real estate. There are so many advantages to the old start menu it is not funny.

#2. I use the old Microsoft virtual Keyboard from time to time, especially when I am setting up the device or when I am using a program dependent on it.
- Can we somehow add the old keyboard back? :D

You know.... my phone freezes then reboots on startup sometimes, do other people have this problem? HEEHEHE... it takes a couple of boots then it is ok.
:confused:

Last but not least, does anyone know of the latest best version of Swipe for our phone? That program kicks sum serious bum. ;)

Seriously though, MIRO, your awesome, you have done more for the TG01 than most and all of your ROMs have something really unique in them. This new ROM is case in point, with this new ROM Sense will finally look the way it should on our devices, this is absolutely great, just great!

-Kili.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

ENGLISH Version only:

miRom 8 radio 1600: http://www.multiupload.com/VDJGVNXJ6Y
    miRom 8 radio 0300: http://www.multiupload.com/RP1WJZKA48
    miRom 8 radio 1700:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RZQ5ET9

HTC Messaging not works, pls read this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8696527&postcount=93

Fix alarm/ringtone find here: http://xdaforums.com/show...5&postcount=47http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OBXR9PF3

wallpaper is away after reset. this is only if the wallpaper is from SD Card, if is on device (my pictures or in windows folder) is o.k. i think this caused OS 6.5 and is not a bugg!

with last miROM1 ENG most user have problems with the lockscreen- i have deactivated. if you like instal s2u.

WM Titanium HTC SENSE Sense and SpbMobileShell including Mobile expansion in a miROM
    Landscape. WiF-Router, BT on/off, DataDisconnect after weather/email/agps- Update
    with ManilaStartMenu + cht 1.8.5 + ManilaPhoneDailer

....WM Titanium free RAM at start 86 MB (with QuickMenu)
    ....SpbMobileShell + Mobile Sense free RAM at start 77 MB
    ... and in the same ROM HTC SENSE free RAM at start 64 MB
    ... and all three switchable UI

INFO:
    SpbMobileShell is not a freeware so you have to register them.
    Since SpbMobileShell on the TG01 was on it from the start, it's no problem to get a support for spb Reg.Nbr.-have also made I wrote this I uploaded a new official update and just because there is no there, a Reg.No. need and that came via email.

ROM Details;
    tap Taskbar left= ManilaStartMenu
    tap Taskbar middle= Taskicons NEW NotificationScreen
    tap Taskbar right= X2 Taskmanager

The flash install phase is little bit longer as normally: The most additional programs is a standad cab- install routine= you can all programs deinstall

To set the Phat for Navi Program under Actionmenu GPS e.g.
    \HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_10\Pa th\Storage Card\Navigon\MobileNavigator.exe

Installed Progs:
    HTC SensorSDK.dll
    Office2010
    Co0kiHomeTab 1.8.5 + Editor
    HTC ActionScreen (additional Menu)
    YouTube
    G-Alarm (Free Version)
    X2 Taskmanager
    BluePower (BT turn autom. on/off if charging e.g. optimal i the car for handsfree)
    lastest CorePlayer with YouTube Support in H.264
    Qmenu (Taskmanager- and Startmenu)
    TotalCommander
    Spezial Taskmanager with .reg inport

INFO: ROM first start with miROM Switcher. Then is in the Start menu
    Tools folder miROM Switch.lnk
    What´s the difference to miROM 2?
    You can put some pictures where you see the tab of the manila ?.... I'm really curious.
    use for the first HTC Messaging Diabled cab for WM Messaging.
    one question still: can someone point me to the fix alarm/ringtone link on the first post of this thread - the link is not working...

was this a bug or a config from email account?

here the alarm fix.

end sense and copy manila.exe to windows folder.
    ps. make in your pc all files visible (systemdateien und versteckte anzeigen)

merry christmas, miro