[BOOTANIMATION] Droid Bionic

Search This thread

jacksparr0w

Jul 8, 2011
Texas
I have the audio file that the bootanimation is suppose to work with so I put the audio file in the same location as the bootanimation but it does not work. Anyone know what I would need to do for the audio to work with the bootanimation?

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
Can someone post the audio files please?
Thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App

WarezAppz

Jun 18, 2006
Columbus, OH
but ,How to make the sound work ?...

I have the audio file that the bootanimation is suppose to work with so I put the audio file in the same location as the bootanimation but it does not work. Anyone know what I would need to do for the audio to work with the bootanimation?

http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/08/26/download-the-official-droid-bionic-boot-animation/

For stock rom:

Installation

1. Download the file(s) to your SD Card
2. Open Root Explorer (or an app like it)
3. Copy the file you wish to move
3. Paste to directory /system/customize/resource
4. Set file's permissions to:
- First Column: all three checked
- Second Column: first one checked only
- Third Column: all three unchecked
5. Reboot to test
Enjoy!

Last edited:

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
check your default.xml in the system/customize/CID and look near the bottom for the bootconfig. line and if you see<BootAnimation animation="/system/customize/resource/bootanimation.zip" (this can be different)
(audio="/system/customize/resource/android_audio.mp3" />(could be data/local as well) that part lets you know if you have audio enabled or not. if its there you do and if not then... no

NikolaiT

Aug 20, 2010
Glad ya guys like it, Motorola phones always have had good boot animations, from the razr to the bionic.

Top Liked Posts