[ROM] Nokia Lumia900 V1 WP7.8 \ Official 8858\ FULLUNLOCK full unlock \ATF installed

Search This thread

pdaimatejam

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sinop/Boyabat
www.ctrlpda.com
QUOTE: http://wp.it168.com/thread-294374-1-1.html
黑山小妖(Montenegro demon)

Turkhis Rom Pictures:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

WARNING: brush wrote jailbreak ROM, may make your phone permanently lost binding Windows Live ID function and lose the warranty, please think twice before using the. The firmware and contains technology for non-profit purposes, please do not used for any commercial form, or may cause disputes bear. Please bear all the consequences that may be caused.

To give special thanks to ultrashot @ XDA I FULLUNLCOK, and related FULLUNLOCK software use rights.

Brush Note:
1 of this ROM free download, but please bear all the consequences of the use of the ROM.
2 Brush risk, operations need to be cautious, to ensure that all important data the Brush before backup phone.
3 fonts included in the ROM for the original content of this site, if you need to use, please get in touch and I or site management staff.
Brush tutorial:

About the ROM's statement:
1: the ROM the core and FULLUNLOCK non original, after the original author's consent, I integrated into the ROM. If you need to use this core file, please get in touch with ultrashot @ XDA.
2: integrated software in the ROM are not my original, I just integrated into the ROM in compliance with the premise of the original author statement.
Integrated software list and of:
WP7 Root Tools 0.12 (Heathcliff74 @ XDA))
Gravity sensor (EGO)
XapDeployer (ultrashot @ XDA)
Timing screenshot (Water Village 2011)
The figures electricity consumption (Helloms, Zealson)
Call Management (EB-Studio)
Program Manager (EGO)
3: Other matters not mentioned in the ROM, if you have any objection, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will give modify.
4: The ROM can be freely reproduced, but please keep the original link to this post.
5: If you need a ROM resources within the contact, in order to obtain authorization to use, and the original author.

Nokia Lumia900 V1 features:

1: State Bank the latest 2175.2905.8858.12480 version as mastering.
2: the transplant Lumia900 2175.2907.8858.13030OEM.
3: Using the latest FULLUNLOCK V4 unlock procedure.
4: Using the latest unlocking software packages, the the Root rights management, gravity sensor, XAP deployment, file management, WM Device Center, the search key settings and Quick Start 7 software, have joined Simplified and Traditional language to facilitate domestic players to use.
5: Support XBOX game supports IE deployment support unlimited XAP deployment of PC.
6: delete multiple languages​​, reserved yet or English only.
7: other registry optimization, debug mode, the default time zone correction.
8: If you deploy third-party software requires full unlock permissions, be sure to set it as a trusted Root rights management, or it may not work properly, no matter what the time, Root permissions manage this software, you can not be deleted, or it may there will be some other unknown problem. The first time after the start of the Brush to wait a minute or a the Welcome Message pop-up in use. Remember! ! !

Other CAB fonts download:
http://wp.feng91.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=173&filter=typeid&typeid=274

CAB push tutorial:
[WPDT team works] CAB offline push video tutorials and tools
http://wp.it168.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=42394&fromuid=2267584
[WPDT team work] WP7 CAB offline push graphic tutorials and tools applicable WPDT the ROM
http://wp.it168.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=43028&fromuid=2267584

Special thanks to:
ultrashot @ XDA
Football @ XDA
Xboxmod @ XDA
HD2Owner @ XDA
_ = Barin = _ @ XDA
AnDim @ XDA
Heathcliff74 @ XDA
biktor_gj @ XDA
xorizont @ XDA
jaxbot @ XDA
ceesheim @ XDA
EGO Zheng
zealson @ Chi Machine Network
Helloms @ Chi Machine Network
viky_lee
DW1113
EB-Studio
yeren125
KenChan
Nocturne I solo
umu618 @ WPDT
All personnel involved in the test work
Special thanks to: other software authors and unknown authors provide any ROM file

Download:http://htcfanboys.com/download/pdaimatejam/?action=browse&folder=16816

Last edited:

haikkk

May 16, 2011
I downloaded 1 file from china forum
Here i attach. The other one is text document.

haikkk

May 16, 2011
Thanks, alrady downloaded form china forum. But have a question.
ATM i have 8858.136 os on phone, how can i flash this one? Lumia downloader does not see my phone.

Ahh i need unloced qualcomm bootloader? If yes, what point of this rom?

Last edited:

whistler-nl

Oct 1, 2007
Amsterdam
Whats with the RM803_12w07_prod_generic_nokia_osbl.esco file that is in your lumia 900 folder (RM-803 is a Lumia 710)?

Im pretty sure you cant use it on a Lumia 900?

whistler-nl

Oct 1, 2007
Amsterdam
I know the bootloader can only be written by ATF. I did follow the topic in the original thread.

The topics on the custom roms are confusing to people who did'nt follow development and are assuming these are roms they can flash without the use of commercial flash tools like ATF.
Another confusing thing is having bootloaders from other devices floating around in the download folder (named Lumia 900) people are send to. I know i cant flash it to mu Lumia 900 but how many dont know?

haikkk

May 16, 2011
We must just wait. Someone finally will get full access to nand or etc and all we can flash our phones via usb, as many other phones. But i can't understand Nokia policy, why make that stupid bootloader? For what? Nokia already selling his phones very hard.

Last edited:

kookook

Jul 3, 2008
Hi, I downloaded the firmware in navifirm and flashed it using the Nokia Support Tool and it's working perfectly my firmware ver. now is 2175.2907.8858.13030 :laugh:

Battery is sooo good :good:

Now, my concern is how can I transfer my downloaded xap apps to lumia 900 maybe a short video tutorial or instructions on how to install this? :rolleyes:

thanks

Abd654

Mar 30, 2011
please how can I flash my lumia 900 with your ROM

I download your ROM and ATF but I don't know how to flash

ATF keep saying " not found .dell file "

please help

Abd654

Mar 30, 2011
I just have software , so how can I flash it.

and is Nokia suite can be used to flash , please I need a solution

Top Liked Posts