Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/
uXylon is a free, community built, firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance, customization and reliablity over stock Android for your device. Massive features over various of community are available in uXylon, check our listings below.

ym2hkxZ.jpg

Features & Screenshot - click here

Changelog - click here

Links - 2nd post below

Press thanks if you liked this ROM. We don't expect you to donate, we just want the best support from you.

* Thread is under construction.

** We are not affiliated with MBQ's Nightlies build, so please do not report bugs or issue about his build. only report what's the build came from ultimatumdev.org or one of us or even unofficial builders.

Special Thanks to:

- CyanogenMod

- AOKP

- Fruit N Veggies

- ParanoidAndroid

- TeamBAKED

- SlimRoms

- SaberMod

- ChameleonOS

- rohanmathur

- ock

- Many more...

Thanks to

ultimatumdev

after install

Settings - uTool - Navigation Bar - Hidden navbar enable check
& Navigation Bar Height 0%

kernel build with linaro 4.7

Download

MainServer
http://achonapp.com/?path=/lg/Optimus%20G/Docker/uXylon

Mirror
http://d-h.st/5TK

Last edited:

joliv

Jul 4, 2010
Zurich
Tks for the ROM. But I couldn't see for which LGOG models is this ROM ?
There are a lot of them...

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium HD app

rimsilva

Apr 11, 2009
Is this your work?

Some weeks ago someone found a repository with a lot of custom ROM's and they seem Nexus 4 ports.

Unfortunately on the link that you provide the CM 10.2 it's not for E975!! :)

cyraxx84

Jul 5, 2012
The roms in that cloud are from anorher member (aleksei74)
Just tried this Xylon and home button did not work.

defcondev

Jul 19, 2013
TX
need gapps. after install gapps work perfect

Correct, the "place-holder" for Google Now/Navigation Ring interferes with the home button until flashed.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

@junesoung

Do you by any chance know how I can go about porting this to the LGOG e970 (AT&T)?

I flashed this ROM to my e970, and everything works except the camera and External SD support on PC. I expected at least those 2 features not to work from the start, as the e975 has the 13mp camera & no microSD support.

Would it be as easy as crossing the hardware firmware & libs from a similar based ROM for the e970 into this one?

I appreciate your work & contributions!

Thanks for taking the time to hear me out, and I apologize if this should be in the e970 forum.

Last edited:

junesoung

Feb 22, 2012
Edmonton
Correct, the "place-holder" for Google Now/Navigation Ring interferes with the home button until flashed.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

@junesoung

Do you by any chance know how I can go about porting this to the LGOG e970 (AT&T)?

I flashed this ROM to my e970, and everything works except the camera and External SD support on PC. I expected at least those 2 features not to work from the start, as the e975 has the 13mp camera & no microSD support.

Would it be as easy as crossing the hardware firmware & libs from a similar based ROM for the e970 into this one?

Thanks for taking the time to hear me out, and I apologize if this should be in the e970 forum.

Sorry..:crying: I don't know anything about hardware firmware & libs. You can try to copy https://github.com/TeamLGOG/android_vendor_lge_gee/tree/cm-10.1/proprietary these vendor files to system. If still doesn't work, talk to me than I will build for e970 ;) Sorry for my bad english :crying:

defcondev

Jul 19, 2013
TX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */
    uXylon is a free, community built, firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance, customization and reliablity over stock Android for your device. Massive features over various of community are available in uXylon, check our listings below.

ym2hkxZ.jpg

Features & Screenshot - click here

Changelog - click here

Links - 2nd post below

Press thanks if you liked this ROM. We don't expect you to donate, we just want the best support from you.

* Thread is under construction.

** We are not affiliated with MBQ's Nightlies build, so please do not report bugs or issue about his build. only report what's the build came from ultimatumdev.org or one of us or even unofficial builders.

Special Thanks to:

- CyanogenMod

- AOKP

- Fruit N Veggies

- ParanoidAndroid

- TeamBAKED

- SlimRoms

- SaberMod

- ChameleonOS

- rohanmathur

- ock

- Many more...

Thanks to

ultimatumdev

after install

Settings - uTool - Navigation Bar - Hidden navbar enable check
    & Navigation Bar Height 0%

kernel build with linaro 4.7

Download

MainServer
    http://achonapp.com/?path=/lg/Optimus%20G/Docker/uXylon

Mirror
    http://d-h.st/5TK
    No. Flashed just for testing. Will try later again.

need gapps. after install gapps work perfect

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

@junesoung

Sorry..:crying: I don't know anything about hardware firmware & libs. You can try to copy https://github.com/TeamLGOG/android_vendor_lge_gee/tree/cm-10.1/proprietary these vendor files to system. If still doesn't work, talk to me than I will build for e970 ;) Sorry for my bad english :crying:
    Could you make a build for the AT&T e970? That would be awesome! I tried what you said & it still didn't work :(

I will try to build & release ASAP. Can you testing?
    Tks for the ROM. But I couldn't see for which LGOG models is this ROM ?
    There are a lot of them...

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium HD app

e975