[Jan 06 2k8] Dutty's 2k8 Rom [DualTouch v2 & v3 Final Rom] Updated Pls Read Posts 1-3

Search This thread

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
guys....

http://www.pointui.com/_download.aspx

need to download and install this ASAP!!!!!! ASAP!!!! ASAP!!!! i've neve seen anything so beautiful on a mobile deivce. and because of this rom's speed and silky smoothness....this app feels like its part of the OS!

http://www.pointui.com/_download.aspx
NOW!!!

just be careful i install runs fast and smooth but when i un-install it and rset thw program was still there, maybe its me:(

but beautiful program anyway

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
Hi Dutty,
Maybe I haven't read enough but this is DualTouch v2:

And this is DualTouch v1.1

But i don't care what version it is... as long as the date in thread is the newest, i'll download and flash... though sometimes new one maybe have bugs (like v7 with 3G dialer)... i can always revert back... I don't mind reinstall and recustomized as long as i feed my needs and curiousity of what you have done.

Compared to my customization and reinstallation, i'm sure it is less compared to what you have done.. Thanks for your hard work, and

. . . H a p p y N e w Y e a r . . .

18533 is probably on of the most stable recent builds imho. plus it is still not know if 18548 is genuine. 18533 is a original microsoft hermes build thats been ported to many devices. the 18533 i got even had microsoft voice command 1.6.18533 :eek: so 18533 is a great build.

tugas2khas

Dec 15, 2006
18533 is probably on of the most stable recent builds imho. plus it is still not know if 18548 is genuine. 18533 is a original microsoft hermes build thats been ported to many devices. the 18533 i got even had microsoft voice command 1.6.18533 :eek: so 18533 is a great build.
Thanks Pawel for the explaination... (I do read and re-read the things that dutty write in the first 3 posts, i cannot donate to dutty, so this is how i appreciate his work and also i will try to help newbies on what ever i know so that dutty will not need to answers same ol' question again)...

forbes4578

Oct 29, 2007
Do you have to do anything special for Sirius/WM5 to work on this rom? Plus should it be installed locally or to the card? What is tcmp?

noem

Oct 26, 2007
Dutty you are a Owner in roms :) You just can't stop can't you ? :)

Best wishes for the upcomming 2008 :)

Regards

deadphill

Jun 14, 2005
Do you have to do anything special for Sirius/WM5 to work on this rom? Plus should it be installed locally or to the card? What is tcmp?

Not sure what your on about with the first question but to your second, I believe it stands for The Core Media Player.

Phill

Ps Thanks again DUTTY for a great build. Just wondering when I will be able to keep a rom for more than a week.