[UI COMPONENT] CircularSeekBar - Fully Customizable
While working on an Android app, I discovered that others have already created versions of a circular SeekBar (Jesús Manzano, Raghav Sood, and others). However, each had a particular set of issues or limitations (missing/broken methods, no XML-based customization, no circle customization, uses bitmaps, etc).
Instead, I created a CircularSeekBar custom View from scratch, with the idea that it should be fully customizable. My CircularSeekBar implementation offers:
Available here: http://www.devadvance.com/circularseekbar/
Please let me know if you have any issues/need any help! Suggestions are always welcomed!
- XML customization: SeekBar in any circular shape, including circles, ellipses, semi-circles, and semi-ellipses
- XML customization: specify start and end angles (does not have to start and end at the top of the screen)
- XML customization: Complete color customization (circle, progress, pointer, pointer halo, and alpha changes)
- XML customization: Size and shape customization (based on the View, custom X/Y radii, option to maintain perfect circle)
- XML customization: Touch interaction
- setProgress and getProgress methods
- Tested on Android 2.3.3+
- Open source under Apache License 2.0