(APP)(Updated 27-04-2012) Sense_4_Clock_Widget_v4_WVGA_MDPI_Device >>>

Search This thread

lockfolder

Aug 11, 2008
@Yngwie Malmsteen

any chance to make the panels of the clock really filp?? now it only changes the minutes and hours but it doesn't flip... :(

Last edited:

thebranded

Jan 17, 2007
Sydney
First great widget and thanks!

Second a couple of requests :D

1. Can you have it show multipule locations? One based on your current location via gps/gprs and the second to be a manuallly entered one?

2. Mentioned above by Mathieuuu_, If you press the clock, can it open the alarm widget/options screen? So if you want to change the settings you have to open it via the menu screens.

mikbe

Jul 23, 2010
Good widget but somewhat useless until more locations are added to weather. It doesn't even find the capital of Finland. The capital of Finland! Not to mention some smaller cities. :(

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
Yes..but depending on your phone and screen size it mite look funny. Just test the one closest to your screen size.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?

ngh55

Dec 8, 2007
Beautiful work my friend, thank you very much, just a small request, is there a way to link the weather to my beautiful widgets app? So when I click the weather image it pops up the weather animation from beautiful widgets.

Dark Lugia 2

Apr 10, 2012
Thanks so much for posting this and all your efforts! This is the only sense 4 clock widget I've seen that looks exactly like the real one.

I was just wondering if this will work on the HTC Evo 3D. It has a QHD display. I ask because I tried to install one of the apk from this thread myself and it said Parse Error.

Again, lovely job with this, it looks fantastic

EDIT: I used White sense clock 4 V3 and it worked! It looks lovely :D But it looks like this:

i (dot) imgur (dot) com/TPl49 (dot) jpg (remove the spaces in the link please, I cant post links as I'm a new member

Last edited:

GSensung

Apr 11, 2012
Works great on Galaxy Nexus. Everything looks good, and my jealousy for the One S is slowly fading! Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai sorry for my bad english ....

this is sense 4 clock widget moddification from lp sense clock widget hope you like it,...... it not look fine on ics rom with htc sense launcher but work fine in ics rom with other launcher ( tested with go launcher ex ) and this is for hdpi only ( tested with 480x800 & 480x854 device ) ...... :D
    My Rom is RCMIX 3D 4.0 with 60% trans notification bar...

Sense_4_Clock_White_V3 and black V2 more perfect now and maybe work in mdpi device (not tested)..... I have change clock background in white version and resize the widget in both version so maybe it look fine in most 3rd launcher tested with go launcher ex, MIUI Launcher and Latest Xperia S home Please try it...

Sense 4 clock white v 3.1 uploaded fix for mdpi device and and change some weather image ......

if you like/download it please push thanks button below...;)
    doh, brain fart :eek: i was thinking of something else while i was typing. i still have my mytouch, so ill try it on that. looks great btw ;)

hai please test this and give me screen shot.....:)
    This is sense clock :) (mod fancy widget)
    i find this in XDA forum
    FancySense_044_Celsius.apk (4.45 MB) - 4x2
    FancySense_044_4x1.apk (4.45 MB) 4x1

This is orginal source:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809

Remeber Click THANX :)
    nice

Thanks to creator, my screen is better than ever!

I like sense 3.5 clock too. but its so old graphic...3.5

So, I tried modify it.

If this make problem. I will delete it.
    any way to get a qhd version of this? a lot of people would be very thankful! :D

attachment.php