Xperia T - Bond Edition (Skyfall Theme)

Search This thread

ruwsoft

Apr 13, 2012
London
part 1 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/mzq5qi

part 2 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/vhbivc

Here are the original images, wallpapers, ringtone/notification and theme file from the Bond Edition Xperia T.

Needs root to get the actual theme installed, but can have the ringtone & notification anywhere as usual ringtones and select.

Skyfall.apk needs to be copied to 'system/vendor/overlay/framework' folder and permissions changed and reboot!

Thanks to JJD809 who kindly provided the Bond content.

If preferred anyone with a mediafire account could add this content as sendspace link will not last forever.

UPDATE:
Sony changed the way the themes work on jelly bean so you can't use this one any more.

Download the new one here and put it in /system/app/ (not /vendor/overlay/framework like the old one) and set the permissions to rw-r--r-- (0644), then reboot.
Taken from the T-Mobile NL Skyfall ftf posted by crazymister.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Thunderball63

Oct 31, 2012
Ely
With the help of one of your threads, I successfully flashed my firmware on my Xperia T to get rid of the O2 branding. Before flashing I copied & saved the Skyfall.apk and the tones to the memory card in the hope of pasting them back to their folders. Didn’t realise that the folder would be un-writable. Can any one give me detailed instruction on how to get the Theme back on my phone. I used Flashtool to Flash Firmware and ES File Explorer to copy files to memory card.
Thanks in advance

ruwsoft

Apr 13, 2012
London
With the help of one of your threads, I successfully flashed my firmware on my Xperia T to get rid of the O2 branding. Before flashing I copied & saved the Skyfall.apk and the tones to the memory card in the hope of pasting them back to their folders. Didn’t realise that the folder would be un-writable. Can any one give me detailed instruction on how to get the Theme back on my phone. I used Flashtool to Flash Firmware and ES File Explorer to copy files to memory card.
Thanks in advance

Check the root thread and use the latest root script to root.

Use ES file explorer and copy the skyfall.apk back to the folder it was in. (see original post)

Alonso.F1

Nov 1, 2012
Help

Skyfall

Here are the original images, wallpapers, ringtone/notification and theme file from the Bond Edition Xperia T.

Needs root to get the actual theme installed, but can have the ringtone & notification anywhere as usual ringtones and select.

Skyfall.apk needs to be copied to 'system/vendor/overlay/framework' folder and permissions changed and reboot!

Thanks to JJD809 who kindly provided the Bond content.

If preferred anyone with a mediafire account could add this content as sendspace link will not last forever.

Hello! I am new to the Forum! Tryed it with the "Root Browser Lite", but when i try to copy the Skyfall.apk into the framework folder as you've written, the "operation failed".

So what can i do do make it work?!

Thanks!

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Hello! I am new to the Forum! Tryed it with the "Root Browser Lite", but when i try to copy the Skyfall.apk into the framework folder as you've written, the "operation failed".

So what can i do do make it work?!

Thanks!

You must make the folder R/W not just R/O

You need root to do this, and then just click on the grey R/W button in top right of root explorer

Top Liked Posts