[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

dwgelowitz

Aug 28, 2010
I love this ROM...smooth and fast...debloated nicely. The only problem is with the volumes. The stock xt925 on ICS had no problems with any of the volumes. On this ROM and CM10 it seems as though some of the volumes are low but tolerable except for the speakerphone incall volume. Barely able to hear anything even at full blast. I've tried a bunch of volume boost apps, etc.... but the incall speakerphone volume must be different. I'm not sure if there is any audio policy or anything that can be changed but if someone could also test this and let us all know if there is a solution that would be terrific. Thanks.

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925 - 2013-01-18

I love this ROM...smooth and fast...debloated nicely. The only problem is with the volumes. The stock xt925 on ICS had no problems with any of the volumes. On this ROM and CM10 it seems as though some of the volumes are low but tolerable except for the speakerphone incall volume. Barely able to hear anything even at full blast. I've tried a bunch of volume boost apps, etc.... but the incall speakerphone volume must be different. I'm not sure if there is any audio policy or anything that can be changed but if someone could also test this and let us all know if there is a solution that would be terrific. Thanks.
try turning your speaker on n then off again I'm perty sure that helps it get back to normal..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925 - 2013-01-18

No there is a real issue with speaker phone in call volume.

Need a way to change alarm sound! The default one is horrible! Want to set a mp3... thank you.
Edit: forget it about alarm sound... I was not really awake...

Last edited:

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org

The volume issues must be solved in the snd_soc_msm_2x. I will adjust for the next build.

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Did you try antutu benchmark ?
It is quite buggy on latest 3D test... it does not happen with stock rom.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

When I'm playing to much with lockscreen menus (left/right... etc) I have a freeze... and I can't wake up screen anymore... Must reboot.

JohnLocke44

Dec 6, 2012
Palmas - TO
[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925 - 2013-01-18

Is there any way to make this ROM compatible with safestrap on LOCKED bootloader?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wemsinho

Nov 18, 2010
Hamm
AW: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925 - 2013-01-18

Is there any way to make this ROM compatible with safestrap on LOCKED bootloader?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here again: READ ;)

The work to make it compatible is in progress. Its a kernel thing what has to be solved.

Sent from Wemsi's Rasperry PI

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
My 2 cents:

1/ The "NFC service" eats some of the battery. Not that much, but still more than expected since NFC is not working.
2/ I reported a nasty graphics corruption in CM10 in "Tango". Same thing in CM10.1.
3/ In CM10, there used to be a whole screen to adjust custom brightness settings. I can't seem to find this in CM10.1. Bug or feature removed from CM10.1?

Otherwise, Homescreen is amazingly slick! (Trebuchet turned 1.0)

Last edited:

dwgelowitz

Aug 28, 2010
I am on Rogers & I will install it only, once the Camera and the NFC are fixed (Currently using Telstra JB 4.1.2)

My phone is a Fido/Rogers...unlocked running on Telus. Camera works but only on 8mp...as soon as I change it to 5mp it cannot connect. Kind of weird but tried it 10 times and same result. Video camera works, panorama works, 8mp still shot works.

Great ROM with only a few glitches that I have found. Incall speakerphone volume barely audible at full blast but I think Epr is gonna fix...I hope.

Reactions: SickBeast

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
My 2 cents:

1/ The "NFC service" eats some of the battery. Not that much, but still more than expected since NFC is not working.
2/ I reported a nasty graphics corruption in CM10 in "Tango". Same thing in CM10.1.
3/ In CM10, there used to be a whole screen to adjust custom brightness settings. I can't seen to find this in CM10.1. Bug or feature removed from CM10.1?

Otherwise, Homescreen is amazingly slick! (Trebuchet turned 1.0)

I'm uploading a build with nfc disabled. I guess the custom brightness was not ported yet...

Reactions: madmonkey57

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...