[LOCKSCREEN MOD][21-10-2014]20F & 20B G2-LockScreen Flex+TouchnHold+All Effects

Search This thread

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
20F SUPPORTED
NO XPOSED FRAMEWORK NECESSARY

DISCLAIMER: I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE USING THIS METHOD. THE INFORMATION SHARED FOR HELPING THOSE HELP THEMSELVES. MADE ONLY FOR THE XDA PRINCIPLE OF "SHARING KNOWLEDGE"

Everyone is requested not to post unnecessary questions. I am making the OP very clear so you need no further assistance. Critics will be ignored and use of foul language and ungrateful words will be reported.

VIMP: DO NOT FLASH ODEXED VERSION IN A DEODEXED ROM AND DO NOT FLASH DEODEXED VERSION IN AN ODEXED ROM....YOU WILL FACE PROBLEMS ...FC....BRICKING YOUR DEVICE (MAY BE)...I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THESE PRECAUTIONS

G2 802 KK LOCKSCREEN (FLASHABLE ZIP FILES)
--FLEX SWING LOCK SCREEN (Can now be enabled by selecting Ocean Effect..Keeps main Lock screen menu clean)
--TAP&HOLD TO UNLOCK (Using this is very simple. Simply touch the ring in center and hold...unlocks the phone)
--ADDED ALL AVAILABLE SWIPE EFFECTS
-----Basic,
-----Spreading Ink,
-----Hula Hoops,
-----Particle,
-----Dewdrop,
-----Crystal,
-----Ripple,
-----White Hole,
-----Ocean

(These are the only effects available for G2...For G3 two additional effects LIGHT PARTICLE & PRISM are available....Working on trying to get them in G2 lockscreen as well)

INSTALLING PROCESS: SIMPLY FLASH IN RECOVERY

STOCK 20B
DOWNLOAD ODEXED VERSION: [This is a flashable zip file to be flashed in recovery]
DOWNLOAD DEODEXED VERSION: [This is a flashable zip file to be flashed in recovery]

STOCK 20F

DOWNLOAD(Flash in Recovery)

SCREENSHOTS ARE ATTACHED.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MIRRORS TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS IN YOUR ROM , ASK ME FIRST PLEASE. IF ANYONE PLANS TO USE THIS FOR HIS WORK ON ROM PLEASE GIVE CREDIT COZ THAT PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT.

Thank you @P_Toti for your advice regarding enabling touch & hold method

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON. LEAST YOU COULD DO TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-21-11-4.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-21-11-4.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 2,778
Last edited:

jaidev.s

Nov 27, 2011
Can we use knock code with this lock screen?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tugrul_27

May 26, 2012
Great job bro thanks

LG-D802 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
@aeras, i just found a bug in your uploaded file in the link . If you select swipe effects type as ocean and then select other effects the wallpaper won't change back. Even if you take or select a different wallpaper it stays ocean. Your lock screen wallpaper stays ocean even after rwboot.

Reactions: WSus

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
I have resolved that issue in mod in op

Reactions: WSus

Aeras76

Nov 1, 2011
Thessaloniki
@aeras, i just found a bug in your uploaded file in the link . If you select swipe effects type as ocean and then select other effects the wallpaper won't change back. Even if you take or select a different wallpaper it stays ocean. Your lock screen wallpaper stays ocean even after rwboot.

I have no such bug. Everything is working correctly.

sanodroid

Dec 30, 2011
nice mod thanks for your work
You can also insert the animation weather on the lock screen?
thanks

EuBir

Dec 17, 2012
Hi guys,
I need some help with installing this mod :(
I'm on stock d802 KK. I followed the installation quide for odexed ROMs step by step, although I didn't have a LGkeyboard.apk in my sytem/app directory. Anyways after following the instructions I rebooted my phone and now there is nothing new in my lockscreen settings. There is even no possibility to choose the knock code! It's like I'm not even in KK lockscreen anymore! Also when I want to choose another animation or the apps for my lockscreen, it's force closing!
Could anyone help me out?

Sorry, guys, I found my mistake... I didn't change the permissions of the LG lockscreen.apk.
But I do have another question: why does ok google doesn't work from this lockscreen? Is it possible to enable it?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1407673593599.jpg
    1407673593599.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 732
Last edited:

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
Op updated with new version in flashable format

op updated with new version...
-enabled all new effects
-tap & hold
-flex swing mod
-flashable zips in download
-odexed and deodexed versions

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    20F SUPPORTED
    NO XPOSED FRAMEWORK NECESSARY

DISCLAIMER: I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE USING THIS METHOD. THE INFORMATION SHARED FOR HELPING THOSE HELP THEMSELVES. MADE ONLY FOR THE XDA PRINCIPLE OF "SHARING KNOWLEDGE"

Everyone is requested not to post unnecessary questions. I am making the OP very clear so you need no further assistance. Critics will be ignored and use of foul language and ungrateful words will be reported.

VIMP: DO NOT FLASH ODEXED VERSION IN A DEODEXED ROM AND DO NOT FLASH DEODEXED VERSION IN AN ODEXED ROM....YOU WILL FACE PROBLEMS ...FC....BRICKING YOUR DEVICE (MAY BE)...I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THESE PRECAUTIONS

G2 802 KK LOCKSCREEN (FLASHABLE ZIP FILES)
    --FLEX SWING LOCK SCREEN (Can now be enabled by selecting Ocean Effect..Keeps main Lock screen menu clean)
    --TAP&HOLD TO UNLOCK (Using this is very simple. Simply touch the ring in center and hold...unlocks the phone)
    --ADDED ALL AVAILABLE SWIPE EFFECTS
    -----Basic,
    -----Spreading Ink,
    -----Hula Hoops,
    -----Particle,
    -----Dewdrop,
    -----Crystal,
    -----Ripple,
    -----White Hole,
    -----Ocean

(These are the only effects available for G2...For G3 two additional effects LIGHT PARTICLE & PRISM are available....Working on trying to get them in G2 lockscreen as well)

INSTALLING PROCESS: SIMPLY FLASH IN RECOVERY

STOCK 20B
    DOWNLOAD ODEXED VERSION: [This is a flashable zip file to be flashed in recovery]
    DOWNLOAD DEODEXED VERSION: [This is a flashable zip file to be flashed in recovery]

STOCK 20F

DOWNLOAD(Flash in Recovery)

SCREENSHOTS ARE ATTACHED.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MIRRORS TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS IN YOUR ROM , ASK ME FIRST PLEASE. IF ANYONE PLANS TO USE THIS FOR HIS WORK ON ROM PLEASE GIVE CREDIT COZ THAT PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT.

Thank you @P_Toti for your advice regarding enabling touch & hold method

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON. LEAST YOU COULD DO TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION.
    LG G2 lockscreen with G Flex & more effects for Odex V20D Stock Rom.
    Fix Effects Name.
    Tested on D802 V20D Odex Stock Rom. Don't delete LGLockscreenSettings.odex file.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-0HMZPJ6iOjTGVDbE9vVG5kM1U/edit?usp=sharing
    Screenshot_2014-06-09-17-17-56.png
    op updated with a new unlock method activated - touch & hold to unlock,,,,enjoy
    First of all this mod has nothing related to calling. You should try the deodexed version of the mod since your rom is different
    Op updated with new version in flashable format

op updated with new version...
    -enabled all new effects
    -tap & hold
    -flex swing mod
    -flashable zips in download
    -odexed and deodexed versions