Customized wallpaper more to come :)

Search This thread

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Man...work, work and more work. But hey, i'm happy if my fam is happy! Now, my bed is callin so i hit u up tomorrow baby boy. I wanna see some new walls here tomorrow, ok?!:D

Sent from my "Bad Azz" Evo 3D using XDA App!

Lol workin on it man been doing some more crazy **** with that program learning more about it...

Been tryin to find out what folks like lol.. I can make wallpapers for the evo work on the evo 3d... Dunno what folks want good lookin ladies keepin it clean nothing too overboard...

Or just some random stuff....

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Man...work, work and more work. But hey, i'm happy if my fam is happy! Now, my bed is callin so i hit u up tomorrow baby boy. I wanna see some new walls here tomorrow, ok?!:D

Well I found some things learned some things and went all out lol... Getting better at it lol...

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011

Well resized things and made the android wallpaper from scraps came out sweet with the twins lol looks damn good as a wallpaper :D

Wally72

Jul 27, 2011
York, Pa
The last one I did came out grand lol.... You would approve :eek: :D

Hahaaa...u know what's the best part about your walls? That u're been creative! I dont have that talent. I think all I have is an eye to catch sick and different walls! I'm into different things, not the usual. You might like a wall that I dont like and vice versa, but thats the beauty of a community like XDA, where if u see something and dont like it...u move on the search of what u like!!!;)

Keep it up reaper, this thread of yours is nice and while u sleep, I'm coming over to spy on your work...lmfaooo!!!:D:p

Reactions: GrimReaper24

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Hahaaa...u know what's the best part about your walls? That u're been creative! I dont have that talent. I think all I have is an eye to catch sick and different walls! I'm into different things, not the usual. You might like a wall that I dont like and vice versa, but thats the beauty of a community like XDA, where if u see something and dont like it...u move on the search of what u like!!!;)

Keep it up reaper, this thread of yours is nice and while u sleep, I'm coming over to spy on your work...lmfaooo!!!:D:p

Thanks wally I try to be creative man takes me awhile longer to find stuff I would like to tweak and make from other things looks good as a wallpaper on the phone. I go all out on it lol. I am planning on doing more soon :D Lol I also know your style of wallpapers some of them are pretty nice lol others interesting not something you see everyday.. Tho I think you approve of the ones I have done :D They work for just about everyone ....

Last edited:

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011

Sup man just finshed another one :D

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Did I use one of your images for a splash screen? Let me know which one and I will throw up some credits former you.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using xda premium

Lol nice selection of splash screens man... You can use mine if you want lol I was just sayin if you did could you throw some credit my way lol.

Your collection looks nice.... I put mine together from scratch lol I get creative... I see your splash screens look sweet...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kfunk

Top Liked Posts