Note 3 Low Battery Precautions - battery brightness missing

Search This thread

ryanrazer

Dec 12, 2011
Koper
www.droidviews.com
Hey, i just wanted to let you guys know about Note 3 low battery precautions.
I was using my phone as usual, as i noticed there was brightness slider missing from notification pull-down menu. I immediately checked under: settings-> device -> notification panel ->Brighteness adjustment and setting was checked!

As i became furious, i unchecked and checked that option but it was still missing. At that point i was really upset as this feature is VERY IMPORTANT for me (quick access to brightness). So i rebooted my phone and tryed again, no success. In panic i started checking every thing on my phone, all processes i deactivated (all share play and stuff like that i don't need etc etc...) all defaults than i tought some third party app was to blame for that (many apps can not be removed from notification pull down menu (unfortunately))...
Than i checked if i can adjust brighteness manually in display settings and when i saw that that function was gray (unusable) it hit me... i saw my battery was very low, 3% so i figured this is the reason.
Phone disables the ability to change brightness. Furthermore i couldn't use camera and my music app shuted down at 1% level...

So next time you see brightness slider missing from notification pull down meni, check your battery level... it sure made my heart beat a litle faster... :)

Cheers :eek:

gsiii_update_july_6_slashgear.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: winol and zsolti256

Killberty

Oct 27, 2013
Lol hahahahaha u didnt know?

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 DBT-DMJ7 0x0
XDA Developers 4 premium app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, i just wanted to let you guys know about Note 3 low battery precautions.
    I was using my phone as usual, as i noticed there was brightness slider missing from notification pull-down menu. I immediately checked under: settings-> device -> notification panel ->Brighteness adjustment and setting was checked!

As i became furious, i unchecked and checked that option but it was still missing. At that point i was really upset as this feature is VERY IMPORTANT for me (quick access to brightness). So i rebooted my phone and tryed again, no success. In panic i started checking every thing on my phone, all processes i deactivated (all share play and stuff like that i don't need etc etc...) all defaults than i tought some third party app was to blame for that (many apps can not be removed from notification pull down menu (unfortunately))...
    Than i checked if i can adjust brighteness manually in display settings and when i saw that that function was gray (unusable) it hit me... i saw my battery was very low, 3% so i figured this is the reason.
    Phone disables the ability to change brightness. Furthermore i couldn't use camera and my music app shuted down at 1% level...

So next time you see brightness slider missing from notification pull down meni, check your battery level... it sure made my heart beat a litle faster... :)

Cheers :eek:

gsiii_update_july_6_slashgear.jpg