[Q] accidentally cleared rom with philz

Search This thread

cookiealexd123

Jun 7, 2014
windsor
firstly i apologise for my basic knowledge of this sort of thing, help would be greatly appreciated.
my unlocked at&t galaxy i747 recently was repaired via jtag after an over the air update bricked it.
i got it back and after an hour my sim wouldnt connect to the network anymore and i noticed the camera didnt work.

the guy who fixed it told me to wipe the devlik cache and factory reset which i did but i still had the camera and network issue.
i was hoping to flash back to stock rom so i cleared the current rom with the philz recovery and tried to install a stock on odin but it failed.

my main issue is that is if i have to send it back id like to with a rom on it. so if someone could provide me with a rom that will work id be most thankful. if i recall he installed a custom rom that said it was on the 4.1.1.1 version of android. the baseband wasnt ucdlk3 like my stock roms on the pc i tried to flash were. it had numbers like ...m j b ?
after i do that im hoping the guy will tell me how i can fix the camera and network issues. id rather have all stock rom and such but i dont want to interfere with that hes done.:crying:

i have a 16gb storage card so i can install the rom via zip if necessary. thanks for reading this, alex.:)
also i dont know if this is important but then i click turn off in recovery it says root missing.do you want to root? i just always click no.
:rolleyes:

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
Well if your on mjb then you can't flash to 4.1.1 or anything below 4.3 as the efuse has been triped and won't allow any other boot loader to run resulting in a brick.....so if you can flash 4.3 firmware to your phone and see if you can get it to boot.....if you can't then you may need to unbrick it with either the sdcard method or a JTAG again

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk

Reactions: cookiealexd123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well if your on mjb then you can't flash to 4.1.1 or anything below 4.3 as the efuse has been triped and won't allow any other boot loader to run resulting in a brick.....so if you can flash 4.3 firmware to your phone and see if you can get it to boot.....if you can't then you may need to unbrick it with either the sdcard method or a JTAG again

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk