[Q] Not registered on network

Search This thread

aryatara

May 18, 2014
Hi there!
I bought a Galaxy Note III in Thailand, unlocked, and I am trying to use it in India, Vodafone. Data is working perfectly but when I try to register it on network is not possible. I already went to the company and replaced the sim card. Same problem. When I was in Thailand it worked perfectly, even I tried in Nepal and it was working 100% too, so phone is ok. Somewhere I read there is a new system to avoid bringing phones form one country to another. Some help would be apreciate. Thanks in advance. Be happy

kinng111

Jun 21, 2012
New Delhi
Hi there!
I bought a Galaxy Note III in Thailand, unlocked, and I am trying to use it in India, Vodafone. Data is working perfectly but when I try to register it on network is not possible. I already went to the company and replaced the sim card. Same problem. When I was in Thailand it worked perfectly, even I tried in Nepal and it was working 100% too, so phone is ok. Somewhere I read there is a new system to avoid bringing phones form one country to another. Some help would be appreciate. Thanks in advance. Be happy

+1
Same problem I am facing on Note 3 N9005 which is imported from UK,I got it from eBay.in.I have to manually select network and register on Vodafone network.It works fine for sometime and then after sometime it says not registered on network.I am tired of this problem.Sometimes it works just fine for hours also.Kindly if anybody can help us.
I have tried replacing the sim also but not of much help.

kinng111

Jun 21, 2012
New Delhi

Actually when i selected WCDMA mode only the phone network is fine. 3G is also working fine but its not hundred per cent perfect sometimes its also showing no network.Like yesterday i set it to WCDMA mode and it worked fine for all calls.But when i select GSM only or AUTO mode the problem is too much and repeats itself frequently.I have bought it from eBay and has got seller warranty plus eBay gurantee is also there as i have purchased it 2 days back.
I want to get rid of this problem without returning the phone.Its CSC country is UK&IRE.Maybe it is causing some problem.I don't know but i am a student and got this phone after many efforts.Kindly help me.:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

chg1282002

Apr 22, 2007
Actually when i selected WCDMA mode only the phone network is fine. 3G is also working fine but its not hundred per cent perfect sometimes its also showing no network.Like yesterday i set it to WCDMA mode and it worked fine for all calls.But when i select GSM only or AUTO mode the problem is too much and repeats itself frequently.I have bought it from eBay and has got seller warranty plus eBay gurantee is also there as i have purchased it 2 days back.
I want to get rid of this problem without returning the phone.Its CSC country is UK&IRE.Maybe it is causing some problem.I don't know but i am a student and got this phone after many efforts.Kindly help me.:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

maybe you should try another network sim card or go into the settings and search for networks and then hit automatic

Last edited:

kinng111

Jun 21, 2012
New Delhi

aryatara

May 18, 2014
Phone Imei is not same number than back on batterie but my N3 worked perfectly in Thailand where I just used voice call for a minute ( I did not know about Region lock) and in Nepal working perfectly too for two weeks. Here in India I only get the 3G data to work. When Intry to call I get not registered on network. I gried two carriers and different sim, always same problem.

jdomadia

Jan 28, 2013
DUBAI/INDIA
Phone Imei is not same number than back on batterie but my N3 worked perfectly in Thailand where I just used voice call for a minute ( I did not know about Region lock) and in Nepal working perfectly too for two weeks. Here in India I only get the 3G data to work. When Intry to call I get not registered on network. I gried two carriers and different sim, always same problem.
Mat if u search in indian forum same problem of yours faced by others, your phone is unlocked threw super IMEI which works in only 3G, u must go to Good mobile repair shop who has some sophisticated tools to fix your problem, keep flashing different ROM etc will make things more complicated as this is a known problem, as someone suggested follow below link.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50669735&postcount=8

You can make print out of above link which may help service center guy to repair

Last edited:
Reactions: aryatara

Ashok-rana

Oct 4, 2017
I am facing a network problem when i use gsm network it works fine but when i chane it into wcdma it says no service plz register when i tried yo search no networks appears plz give me somee idea samsung galaxy note3

Top Liked Posts