Transparent notification bar

Search This thread

diabolicalangle

Apr 24, 2011
Hey everyone!
I've looked around on the web but I can't seem to be able to find a solid guide on how to mod the notification bar to be a different color or semi transparent.

I know some miui themes exist, but i want to do it manually so i or anyone else stumbling on this thread can apply it to their current rom and theme they have going.

I guess while we're at it, if anyone also knows how to change individual icons on the status bar that would be awesome too.

To my knowledge uot kitchen does not work with transparent/different colored notification bars.

Hopefully someone can shed some light!

(not sure if this is supposed to be here or q/a)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

Boobie Watcher

Oct 16, 2010
Hey everyone!
I've looked around on the web but I can't seem to be able to find a solid guide on how to mod the notification bar to be a different color or semi transparent.

I know some miui themes exist, but i want to do it manually so i or anyone else stumbling on this thread can apply it to their current rom and theme they have going.

I guess while we're at it, if anyone also knows how to change individual icons on the status bar that would be awesome too.

To my knowledge uot kitchen does not work with transparent/different colored notification bars.

Hopefully someone can shed some light!

From what i hear its almost impossible unless u are on miui.....ill tell u a few ways to work around it though....u can use multipicture live wallpaper, or if you have adw launcher ex you can turn on high res in settings