---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA
Very nice, like it! Nice twist on a great rom. Trying tonight...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.
Looks pretty bad ass :) Always liked minimalist themes, especially if there is an all Black + White only version ? Where everything is either black or white, no other colors on the device allowed, that would look sweet on Super AMOLED+ :cool: Do you have a theme like that already ?

The Venom team does fantastic work :D

D

Deleted member 2915683

Looks pretty bad ass :) Always liked minimalist themes, especially if there is an all Black + White only version ? Where everything is either black or white, no other colors on the device allowed, that would look sweet on Super AMOLED+ :cool: Do you have a theme like that already ?

The Venom team does fantastic work :D

well this theme is all black and white and some grey for the exception of the green in the volume. its look nice with a dark or black minimal wallpaper ....and you can always download a launcher like go launcher and setup a minimal setup there also.... :)

here is my setup with this theme

78Ahr.png

this is just a basic startup theme so anyone can theme it further from here like i did. personally i hate touchwiz so i deleted it and use go launcher or zeam launcher by default

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cjwaggsrx8

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.
well this theme is all black and white and some grey for the exception of the green in the volume. its look nice with a dark or black minimal wallpaper ....and you can always download a launcher like go launcher and setup a minimal setup there also.... :)

here is my setup with this theme

78Ahr.png

this is just a basic startup theme so anyone can theme it further from here like i did. personally i hate touchwiz so i deleted it and use go launcher or zeam launcher by default

oh :eek: wow :cool:

On Super AMOLED screens, the black and white minimal themes just look so good.

I am on Calk's ROM the older 1.5a, been rock solid stable, so afraid to update to anything new right now :) How could I get your black and white theme on there ?

Reactions: RJZHERO916
D

Deleted member 2915683

oh :eek: wow :cool:

On Super AMOLED screens, the black and white minimal themes just look so good.

I am on Calk's ROM the older 1.5a, been rock solid stable, so afraid to update to anything new right now :) How could I get your black and white theme on there ?

ill see if I can make a downgrade port for 1.5

Reactions: cjwaggsrx8

robmiller

Jun 11, 2010
I agree. White text would be perfect. I love this theme. You have done a great job.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

vandizzam

Sep 22, 2010
Yeah I just tried messaging in sunlight and it's unreadable

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts