scratch on camera glass?

Search This thread

Rajesh01

My camera photos are terrible bad due to scratches on covering glass. Is it possible to remove them any how? If not then is it possible to change the glass? Is it available in market and how much it will costs?
Any help would be appreciable to me
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

S3P3HR

Mar 16, 2012
if you are sure the problem is the scratches . The glass as far as I know is part of the phones back cover . It is a piece of plastic and I don't think that replacing it is a big deal . The back of it comes out with few screws and its not even connected to anything . Just take it to a repair shop and ask for it to be changed . For more info youtube something like gs2 teardown or repair guide .

Reactions: Rajesh01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    if you are sure the problem is the scratches . The glass as far as I know is part of the phones back cover . It is a piece of plastic and I don't think that replacing it is a big deal . The back of it comes out with few screws and its not even connected to anything . Just take it to a repair shop and ask for it to be changed . For more info youtube something like gs2 teardown or repair guide .