[Q] htc m8 tempered... locked... brick my devıce??

Search This thread

gokboru09

Apr 24, 2006
aydın
OK... this is what I can understand.
You relocked the bootloader for some reason then you unable to boot the phone anymore and when you try to enter recovery, it boots to bootloader again. All fastboot command doesn't work.

Now ... do you still have the unlock_code.bin with you ? You need to re unlock the bootloader then other fastboot command will work like fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and etc.

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img I did it, but gives an error like the one pictured

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: manup456

manup456

Dec 10, 2008
Danbury
www.creativeminds.graphics
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img I did it, but gives an error like the one pictured

Your trying to flash a recovery and your re-locked that won't work. You need to use the .bin and use HTC steps to unlock bootloader again then flash twrp after, now once you do that you can flash a rom. After that I can help you more but you need to get to this point.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

gokboru09

Apr 24, 2006
aydın
Your trying to flash a recovery and your re-locked that won't work. You need to use the .bin and use HTC steps to unlock bootloader again then flash twrp after, now once you do that you can flash a rom. After that I can help you more but you need to get to this point.

I'm trying to recover and bootloader installation of the lock to open, but I get the error in the image. I can not upload anything. Once you remove the hboot screen remains kapatıyorumtelefo I close again I'm connecting to a computer via USB to tekar hboot is coming ...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 21

manup456

Dec 10, 2008
Danbury
www.creativeminds.graphics
I'm trying to recover and bootloader installation of the lock to open, but I get the error in the image. I can not upload anything. Once you remove the hboot screen remains kapatıyorumtelefo I close again I'm connecting to a computer via USB to tekar hboot is coming ...

Dude stop using that program and do it through HTC.

gokboru09

Apr 24, 2006
aydın

After you install the bootloader relock everything was

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 20

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nooooo do not do this as you bootloader says your s-on so this is likely not to work and may damage your device.

Edit: I need to get some rest lack of sleep has me slipping.

tnx. but now my devıce how ıs s off make??

You need to use firewater s-off or if that one does not work for you sunshine s-off works but cost $25 dollars.

The issue your going to have is you can't boot at all and you said fastboot commands not working. Are you sure you have the correct fastboot and adb files in the folder your connected to?

Firewater http://firewater-soff.com/instructions/

Sunshine http://theroot.ninja/

Thread moved to Q&A
    htc one m8 2014 program after you install the bootloader relock the phone did not open anymore. s off my oabilri because it is not? water does not enter the recovery, the phone will not turn .This as in the picture I do not know how I could edit. 0P6BIMG try restart when trying to install, but still the same

I want to help but I'm not understanding I asked what commands your using because you say fastboot is not working. And your comment is very confusing.

..... after you install the bootloader relock the phone did not open anymore.....

OK... this is what I can understand.
    You relocked the bootloader for some reason then you unable to boot the phone anymore and when you try to enter recovery, it boots to bootloader again. All fastboot command doesn't work.

Now ... do you still have the unlock_code.bin with you ? You need to re unlock the bootloader then other fastboot command will work like fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and etc.