[Q] disable original sms app

Search This thread
Dec 27, 2013
hi

in my xperia duall sim i disabled original sms app in setting and even in start up and now if someone send an sms to me the phone can receive it????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dec 27, 2013
no my question is this that if i disable sms app and other relative apps can i receive sms? without able that sms app?

mbc07

Dec 12, 2013
Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia X
Sorry, can you reword your question? You said you disabled stock SMS app, then I said Hangouts can receive SMS from the first SIM, and then you said you disabled it too... If your question is "Can I receive SMS without a SMS app?" then the answer is no, but I'm still confused of what you're asking exactly...

Reactions: horamankurdish
Dec 27, 2013
Sorry, can you reword your question? You said you disabled stock SMS app, then I said Hangouts can receive SMS from the first SIM, and then you said you disabled it too... If your question is "Can I receive SMS without a SMS app?" then the answer is no, but I'm still confused of what you're asking exactly...

thanks dear bro i want no receive sms in my xperia then i thought disable sms app is the way for my purpose!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: so you say disable sms app is my way to no receive sms

Dec 27, 2013
how ever after disable sms app the delivery report will be send to sender and my problem is this no receive no delivery report!!!! i just want no deliver repot send to sender:crying::crying::crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can enable an option in Hangouts to use it to receive/send SMS, but with Xperia M dual you'll be able to send/receive only from the first SIM...
    Yes, if you disable the stock SMS app, Hangouts can receive/send SMS, but only with the first SIM...
    Deliver report is handled by your Network Service Provider, you can't do much about it...