TouchFlo2d/Manilla BETA CAB is OUT!!!

Search This thread

kaalgoosy

Nov 13, 2007
this is truly a beautiful home interface, real buggy for the kaiser so far for me, as alot of the settings tabs simply don't work; this is a hell of a start though and a huge leap for wm. Can't wait for all the wrinkles to get ironed out

andrewholgate

Jun 28, 2008
oh my god!

This is fantastic... Music search option doesn't work properly and I can't add new contatcs or programs. Can't wait for the Rom or updated version. I am well and truly impressed. Cheers for this.. keep them coming.

Thank you.

dtag

Jun 9, 2008
Coolness!!! nice, a bit buggy( music part, the song title doesnt update as fast)...but over all freakin' awesome...TYTN2 ain't dead yet...And until the touch pro tilts, Make mine kaiser....:D

nutcake852

May 27, 2007
Florida
This is really well done, and it works incredibly fast. However, it would be nice if we could get it in a fullscreen version. Does anyone have a recommended theme that matches it well?

The|Shark

Jun 28, 2004
it runs well on my kaiser. I'm able to add contacts and programs.
The audiomanager does not work, nor does youtubeplayer.

I think someone needs to make a list of what programs need to be installed to support this, and then make a rom out of it.

it is indeed supersmooth... wow

dlarge

Nov 26, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Change programs in list and favourite contacts

Hello, Looks wonderfull. I'm wondering how to change the programs and the contacts. I'm able to add them, but how to remove them. I might have overlooked in in the forum. Hope someone can help me out on this one.

Kind Regards,

Dlarge

MathewRB

Nov 4, 2007
Its a NO GO for me
I have problems installing it

Installation was unsuccessful. The Program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

Ok what do I need to do!!!

sexuuh!

Jun 4, 2008
IJsselmuiden
Now i have a little issue, i hope i can get it fixed by installing a newer update from manilla, but the weather graphics dont seem to be appearing. I have read in a other post from the manilla tread that is has to do with older graphics.

gonna try other version now.

treoreloaded

Sep 14, 2007
issues ive notice so far is Browser and Map is not working also the when i click on Music tab i get a pop up error with media player other than that its smooth and Fast. Im running ROMeOS 4.6 and SPL V1:)