[Q] Factory reset of rooted, locked HTC explorer A310e

Search This thread

kishore.nsav

Feb 10, 2014
Hyderabad
I have a serious problem. My nephew tried several times the pattern lock of mine and it is asking for a mail and password. When I am trying to enter with them, my phone is not accepting those credentials. I am fed up with them and now want to factory reset my phone. I have rooted the device to years back and when I am trying force factory reset using power button, it is returning to the HBOOT menu saying "RELOCKED".

I am helpless and I need a solution urgently for it.
Screen is showing this
PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT - 1.00.0000
RADIO - 1.10.81.17
Sep 29 2011, 14:22:22

Help in this regard is greatly appreciated

Affangta

Oct 7, 2013
Multan
I have a serious problem. My nephew tried several times the pattern lock of mine and it is asking for a mail and password. When I am trying to enter with them, my phone is not accepting those credentials. I am fed up with them and now want to factory reset my phone. I have rooted the device to years back and when I am trying force factory reset using power button, it is returning to the HBOOT menu saying "RELOCKED".

I am helpless and I need a solution urgently for it.
Screen is showing this
PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT - 1.00.0000
RADIO - 1.10.81.17
Sep 29 2011, 14:22:22

Help in this regard is greatly appreciated

you need to unlock bootloader again.

mrroks

Nov 23, 2012
Karachi
superuserhelp.com
Can u plz tell me how can I unroot the device as it is locked permanently for the time.

well u can search for enabling the wifi through adb ,,, if u have enable Android Debugging Mod .. n if not goto HBOOT u can find factory reset there and if u want to unroot ur device u have to run RUU .. with Locked or Relocked Bootloader ... dont get tensed its easy

kishore.nsav

Feb 10, 2014
Hyderabad
My efforts worked

Thank you so much for the help provided..

Here what I did to overcome the problem
I have followed http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2317870 to unlock the bootloader and tried to factory reset the phone.
But it failed and ended up in showing htc logo on white screen with out moving forward. I tried it for several times and did not work. then I tried by installing custom rom CM9 and google app store manually. Now the phone is working fine with the cynnomon paltform in it with all new android feautures. but doubting how strongly I can relay on my phone functionality?

Thanks for the help provided

Jacko1123

Feb 25, 2014
Not sure what to do

So after doing a bit of reading around etc I got asked to root/unlock a HTC Explorer A310e, which all went well up until the time I decided to be extra friendly and increase the internal memory, now nothing happens when I turn on the phone, not even the HTC logo, just straight to the Bootloader menu :/ I don't think it's hard bricked but I don't want to try RUU's yet just incase :/ Any help would be greatly appreciated, on the SD card I have 2GB free of 2GB, I've read lots of different things such as to download recovery files and rename it to PJ03DIAG.zip since once I go into Bootloader it looks for that and a few other files but no image is found

*** RELOCKED ***
PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT - 1.01.0000
RADIO- 1.10.80.13M2
Oct 6 2011, 18:52:23

And I can't access the phone to turn off debugging (But I think it is anyway) or to allow the computer to recognize the phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated!