[CANDYSHOP][SoftKeyz][ZipThemer] Custom/Edit NavBar, LockRing & Signal

Search This thread

StormTrooper89

Oct 23, 2012
Sarawak
THIS MOD ONLY WORK WITH CUSTOM ROM ANY AOSP,CM,SLIM BASE

I wanna share some of my mod to others. Also it will make me more easy to share to you guys. Feel free to use it and if i made your day with my mods just simply press THANKS.

This mod will work on any [sw600dp] [xhdpi] [xxhdpi]

Any commend or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

There are two parts which is for ZipThemers (CandyShop) and SoftKeyz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info about ZipThemer and tutorials
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2514238

ZipThemer app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kellinwood.zipthemer&hl=en

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info about Softkeyz and tutorials
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2219804
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2354498

SoftKeyz app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.janis605.softkeyz&hl=en

BIG THANKS TO THESE PERSON FOR ALL TUTORIALS AND IDEAS BEHIND ALL MY MOD

@matthew0776 (CandyShop)
@janis605 (SoftKeyz)
And all artist that give us cool and awesome wallpapers and arts.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

PLEASE RATE this thread if you like it. any vote would be appreciated.

Last edited:

StormTrooper89

Oct 23, 2012
Sarawak
List of Mods - Post Number (check #number at top right of each post)
Latest from last page

LOCKRING
1UpLock - #3
DiamondLock - #4
AbstractLock - #5
VanirLock - #8
BadTedLock - #9
BatmanLock - #10
WolverineLock - #11
RockItLock - #12
RastaLock - #22
BANGLock - #23
ST89NexusLock - #25
ST89XLock - #26
ST89SlimKatLock - #27

NAVKEYS
TriKeys - #24
ST89KatBar - #49

Last edited:
Reactions: johnhale

StormTrooper89

Oct 23, 2012
Sarawak
1UpLock
zHlsBjF.jpg
pBM6nJR.jpg

Download
ZipThemer:https://www.dropbox.com/s/amoby5u95ewqt1h/1UpLock.zip

Last edited:

TimTam87

Nov 23, 2013
My Bed
not working (zipthemer)

navbar mods not working via zipthemer. rom and kernel same as you used. any suggestion?
great mods. thanks

StormTrooper89

Oct 23, 2012
Sarawak
I already flash the signar Icons but the wifi and mobile are too clase can you separate a little bit

Its already 1.30am here and my wife would kill me if on my laptop this early morning. I'll give you a tips. Open the zip file and add more resolution/size at both side not top and bottom side. You can use paint from windows to add it but you need software to make it transparent at back. Unless you have other software that support transparent bg. Let me know if you succeed or not. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

jose_p90

Jan 9, 2013
OK

Its already 1.30am here and my wife would kill me if on my laptop this early morning. I'll give you a tips. Open the zip file and add more resolution/size at both side not top and bottom side. You can use paint from windows to add it but you need software to make it transparent at back. Unless you have other software that support transparent bg. Let me know if you succeed or not. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

Sorry buddy here 1 pm i think i will wait for you hahaha thanks man:D

TimTam87

Nov 23, 2013
My Bed
sorry for late reply

Did you update edify? Which mod did you use? need to be more specific.

yes i did and i try both, via purity rom and kitkat_edify., but your mods isn't work. i try circle_target then xtau_nama it cant replace ori navbar but when i try other navmods like facebook, it work. also lockring (i use diamondlockring) didnt work. i follow step by step and i did this almost the time i install new ROM, but this happen with your mods. can u give me some advice? thank you sir. :good::eek:

StormTrooper89

Oct 23, 2012
Sarawak
yes i did and i try both, via purity rom and kitkat_edify., but your mods isn't work. i try circle_target then xtau_nama it cant replace ori navbar but when i try other navmods like facebook, it work. also lockring (i use diamondlockring) didnt work. i follow step by step and i did this almost the time i install new ROM, but this happen with your mods. can u give me some advice? thank you sir. :good::eek:

i think this maybe because of device specific. what phone did you use? im creating mod for xhdpi and xxhdpi.

edit: so i assume right now you have both mod that work and not working. you can redo it yourself to make it work. if you want to and its very easy to do it. you just compare it between both file in zip and see which file didnt same. then create a file with that name. once you know how to do it next time it will be more easier and even you can make your own lockring/navbar. you can use and file explorer from your phone too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimTam87

TimTam87

Nov 23, 2013
My Bed
i think this maybe because of device specific. what phone did you use? im creating mod for xhdpi and xxhdpi.

edit: so i assume right now you have both mod that work and not working. you can redo it yourself to make it work. if you want to and its very easy to do it. you just compare it between both file in zip and see which file didnt same. then create a file with that name. once you know how to do it next time it will be more easier and even you can make your own lockring/navbar. you can use and file explorer from your phone too.

my device Nexus 4.
ok, sir i will try it. oh by the way, i like your signal mods. make more mods. ::good::)

Reactions: StormTrooper89

Top Liked Posts