[Old Thread] AFZC v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chrisa887

Feb 25, 2012
wichita

Like google keep, greenify, titanium backup and somemore
Hmm what phone you trying it on? I know some apps have to go in the right directory to work. Uninstaller them then go to the play store and download it then use a file manager app to find where it got installed at

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Yes, I'm on vacation. Will be back very soon.
Update : The tool is functioning perfectly, I'm able to create aroma rom, aroma gapps and everything that was there in v2.0 and apart from that I added a new feature, now developers will be able to add script files into tool also. (helpful in changing dpi, taking efs backup, adding mods, etc)
I created 2 aroma themes too. :)
Only thing left is GUI, I haven't thought of that yet.
As soon as I design GUI and link it with backend(my source) I will release it.

P. S. If anybody can't wait for release and wants to create aroma zip (Rom, gapps, custom zip), you can put a request, i'll create it and send you.

Hamidreza2010

Jan 29, 2013
Www.Hamidreza71.Mihanblog.Com
As far as i know he is off on a trip
he should be back in next few days :)

Thanks

Yes, I'm on vacation. Will be back very soon.
Update : The tool is functioning perfectly, I'm able to create aroma rom, aroma gapps and everything that was there in v2.0 and apart from that I added a new feature, now developers will be able to add script files into tool also. (helpful in changing dpi, taking efs backup, adding mods, etc)
I created 2 aroma themes too. :)
Only thing left is GUI, I haven't thought of that yet.
As soon as I design GUI and link it with backend(my source) I will release it.

P. S. If anybody can't wait for release and wants to create aroma zip (Rom, gapps, custom zip), you can put a request, i'll create it and send you.

Special Thanks :good:
I wait for your good tool , i mean new version :p

lordofdarkness2006

Jun 20, 2014
Hi Everybody,
Are you tired of installing same apps again and again after installing new Rom or factory resetting current Rom?
Well, We have been experiencing the same since different Roms and Nightlies are out. Hence I and RajatPatel created a tool which would make it easier for you to try different Roms and install those apps in just one shot.

★ What is this tool about?

Android Flashable Zip Creator is a tool for those who oftenly flash new roms and want an easy way to install apps, change kernel or bootanimation. This tool allows them to create a normal as well as flashable zip with aroma installer that they can flash anytime in their rooted android device. Not only this is helpful to end users but also helpful for developers who release different version of their kernels.

★ Why is it required?

Imagine that you’re flashing the latest nightly of your favorite ROM. If you are performing a fresh install by wiping all of your data, this also means that you have to flash all of your modified system apps, user apps, modules, and so on. And if you’re doing this on a regular basis, all the wasted time really starts to add up. So what do you do? Do you manually install these apps again, or do you add them to your favorite ROM? That is where this tool is helpful.

★ How is it helpful?

• This tool provides you two types of flashable zip as per your selection.
    - You can create a normal zip file which you can directly flash into recovery.
    - You can also create Flashable zip file with aroma installer which will provide you customizations and lets you choose what to install and what to skip.

[*]This tool allows you to add as many as group that you want

- This is helpful to developers who release different version of their kernels.
    - Also it is helpful for users who like to change bootanimations frequently.

★ Screenshots (Click on Screenshots tab for more)
qnn151.jpg

2qv3tvq.jpg

mmq6ts.jpg

Suggestions to make changes and making Feature requests are welcomed. Feel free to suggest anything

★ Disclaimer

If you're going to test this app, make sure you have a nandroid backup handy.
We won't be held responsible for any damage done to anything whatsoever. You use this tool at your own risk.

★ If you like this project, please press the "Tip us?" button so that more people can know about it. ★

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Flashable Zip Creator, a Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
Nikhil, RajatPatel

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-04-10

Created 2014-02-02
Last Updated 2014-04-10
When shall the new version come out?

Inviato dal mio X9006

joni2012

Jan 23, 2013
I have problems no found update no charge. Have m8 . thank guys. I tester other app yes found, But I wish I could enjoy this

3to4

Aug 13, 2009
Lyon
N7105

Thanks to this thread, I was able to make a flashable zip file to flash modded system apps and delete some applications.

In the beginning, the zip I made (simple zip and not aroma) contained references to aroma. So, I deleted these references. Also, the update-binary for N7100 did not seem to work for N7105. i am not sure, as I tried a few different combinations.. Anyway, I have now a working zip file. Thank you for this great thread.

Now I have one question. Is it possible not to delete a file but to rename it?

For example, is it possible to rename 'Stk.apk" to "Stk.bak"? This is just one example, and I have several more apk's. Now I rename these apk's manually, but,if a CWM flashable zip can do this, that will save a lot of time. I searched a lot, but I could not find any concrete solution.

If someone wants the update-binary working for N7105 for me, I will upload it, although I don't remember where I downloaded.

Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Tool][Windows/Linux] Android Flashable Zip Creator v3.0 Beta

Development of this tool continues to following thread
    https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/tool-6-feb-android-flashable-zip-t3551772
    ★ Steps to use the tool ★

Make Sure You have java installed in your computer.

• Run Flashable-Zip-Creator.jar
    • Select your device from supported device OR import update-binary from any working Rom of your device.
    • To add Apk files.
      - Click on APKs Group
      - Add Group.
      - Select where to push files.
      - Add files to appropriate groups
    • To add Kernel (Only for Supported Devices)
      - Add Group
      - Add 1 boot.img file to created group (To add more, create more groups)
    • To add Boot Animations
      - Add Group
      - Add 1 bootanimation.zip file to created group (To add more, create more groups)
    • To add ringtones and notification files
      - Add Group
      - Add Files to group.
    • To add files that you want to delete from system apps.
      - Click on Delete System Apk
      - Add Exact name of apk file
      - Click on Done!
    • Click on 'Create Normal Flashable Zip' OR Create 'Flashable Zip With Aroma Installer' as per your desire.

★ FAQs ★
    1. My device is not in the list. What should I do to use this tool?
      - Just extract any working zip for your device and extract update-binary from zip's META-INF/google/android folder and import that binary in the tool, make a zip and try flashing it to your device. If the ZIP install is successful, then share update-binary by replying to this thread. Your device will get added to supported devices' list.

2. Can I include application data along with APKs into the flashable zip?
      - No, atleast for now. Data restore facility is yet to be added, but it is planned.

3. I want to go back to recovery from Aroma UI, but there is no back button. What should I do?
      - Just don't select any item in Aroma and keep pressing next until you end up in recovery. Don't worry, if you have selected nothing, then nothing will get flashed, chill.

★ Changelog ★

Recent
    • 10-April-2014 : Version 2.0

In Tool

- Fonts Group added
      - support for /preload/symlink/system/app path added.
      - Save/Load Project option
      - Ability to Add Description of File/Group
      - Ability to debug and save log while zip is creating.
      - Add Custom Themes
      - Add Custom Splash Screen
      - Other Preferences added
      - Option to clear dalvik cache by default from tool itself.
      - Edit Build.prop and/or hosts file
      - Edit Generated updater-script and aroma-config
      - Support for more devices.
      - Revamped UI.
      - Bug fixed from v1.0

In Recovery (Aroma)

- An additional Select All and Select None option added
      - 9 more themes added to choose from.
    Previous
    • 2-Feb-2014 : Initial Release
      - initial release
      - All features working except "Advanced Group"

★ TODO List ★
    • Ability to choose Gapps to be installed.
    • Ability to add description of particular file.
    • Ability to add Custom Splash screen
    • Save Project Option
    • Add logs to trace problems(if any)
    • Ability to make custom groups, with user defined files and their install locations
    • Support for zImage type kernels
    • Ability to restore data along with apps
    • Option to change theme of aroma-installer
    @Nikhil bro its along time you decided to release v3.0 but didnt it
    can you please clear us dear ?

Hi,
    Sorry for taking so long but I am on a job now and get less time(couple of hours in weekends) for development. As I said earlier, functionality wise next version is ready but I haven't worked on GUI so you wont find many options in it.
    Normally I only make stable releases but since you guys have been waiting so long, I am sharing the link to beta version of the tool.
    @chrisa887 could you please help those users who are looking for instructions? :)

Brief Instructions : Just import your Rom or Gapps or both file(s) in tool and click on Create Zip.

Note : you wont find options to add apps or bootanimations in this beta version so for time being, settle down with Rom and Gapps and use v2.0 for apps and other stuffs.
    You can add apps but the mechanism is a little bit different. Still if you want to include apps and other files in Rom zip itself, take chrisa887's help, he will guide you. :)

Download AFZC v3.0 Beta
    Feel free to suggest anything and also if you find any bugs, report them.

With this post, I am resuming work on the tool and soon I will prepare a better UI with all options and release it as soon as I can. :)
    The conversation just died and I do not see the updates coming anymore. Was this possibly moved to another thread? Not asking for a eta. Jus twondering if you are still working on this or your personal lives are requiring attention for a while.

Please keep up the work as this tool has so much potential.
    We have few ideas in mind for next release. Like aroma for gapps, Rom, etc. (Most importantly Feature requests are things that encourage us to work). Next release will be big. Implementing such things is a tough task and takes time. :)

The Conversation here is dead as users are not responding with their feedback! It's over 370 downloads for v2.0 and nobody is giving feedback! I don't know if the tool is stable enough for them to work that they don't face any problems or they are not willing to respond!
    Progress will pickup speed if users will show interest towards this tool. Otherwise next release will take longer than usual. :)