[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 for D605

Search This thread

Avamander

Jul 2, 2012
keybase.io
is there a possibility have OTG support in CM11?

Yep, it is possible but you need a powered USB hub and someone to make the nessesary modifications to CM11(or 10). I remember how some people tried to use OTG on LG P500, as far as I remember they managed to use a USB stick properly, but nothing more really. It also required a lot more stuff.

Sent from my LG-D605 using Tapatalk

jareee

Jan 18, 2012
Presov
Yep, it is possible but you need a powered USB hub and someone to make the nessesary modifications to CM11(or 10). I remember how some people tried to use OTG on LG P500, as far as I remember they managed to use a USB stick properly, but nothing more really. It also required a lot more stuff.

I was in that it is a matter of kernel support ...

whirring91

Jan 12, 2014
Can't wait for the cm11, kk is slow and there's few free ram

Inviato dal mio LG-D605 utilizzando Tapatalk

Varcain

Nov 8, 2013
Wrocław
I've nailed the problem down to libcameraservice.so. There is some magic in stock version of this which is missing from the source built one in CM11. Unfortunately I cannot include stock version because it pulls libmedia (which in turn pulls tons of libraries which may or may not be usable in AOSP/CM11).

I am debugging traces between stock and cm11, looks like I will have to do some coding and produce a patch. Good news is that once I get camera working CM11 will be practically ready to roll.

Hulkamaniac90

Oct 17, 2014
Wuppertal
no mobile network

Hello,
I have installed this Cyanogenmod a few days ago everything works fine but there is one problem i can't solve.
My phone can't finde a mobile network.
I have tested it with Cyaonogenmod V4 and V3 both have the same mistake.
My SIM card is inside and my phone don't ask for my PIN code.
With Cyanogenmod 11 i have a working mobile network but I want to use Cyanogenmod 10 because I need the option to connect my phone via usb on my pc.
What can I do to get a mobile network?

Last edited:

LAB ROS

Oct 31, 2015
@Varcain you seem to be a pro in this section.
I'm gonna install CM10 on my D605 , cause I'm afraid of installing CM11/CM12.
Will you be here to help me, if I have any problems?

And here is my first Question.
I can't find gapps for CM10. Do I have to download them from google, or there are SPECIFIC gapps for LG D605 for CM10 ?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    21.03.2014 RELEASE #4 UPDATE

Here is first ever CM for LG D605 (Optimus L9 II).
    This is unofficial ROM and might have some serious faults, if this breaks your phone or they fire you from your job because alarm didn't start it will be your own fault since you have installed it. You have been warned!

The installation procedure was tested with unbranded phone (OPEN_EU variant). This might not work with branded ROM (but it would be good if someone check it).

Sources can be found at:
    https://github.com/Varcain/android_kernel_lge_d605
    https://github.com/Varcain/android_device_lge_d605

Things that don't work and won't be included in this ROM by default (possible enable by porting stock apps):
    - FM radio
    - IR port

Things that I already know that don't work at all or are bugged:
    - NFC (no support at all yet)
    - Manual service network selection (only auto supported right now)
    - SIM card contact/SMS reading

For best battery life keep bluetooth off if you are not using it. It will keep constant wakelock if left on right now

NEWEST RELEASE #4
    - Added USB tethering
    - Added Bluetooth tethering
    - Working move to sd-card function (but MTP on internal memory is disabled, external SD card is now mandatory)
    - Vibration patterns tuning
    - Correct WLAN and Bluetooth MAC addresses should be used now

CHANGES FROM RELEASE #3
    - Fixed first call with no voice bug
    - Fixed incoming call volumes

CHANGES FROM RELEASE #2
    - Fixed voice call volume
    - Fixed mute microphone option during calls

NEWEST ROM RELEASE #4:
    d605_cm10_v4.zip - 164.61 MB
    GAPPS:
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

Old releases:
    release #3:
    http://d-h.st/Zr4

How to install:
    1. Flash CWM (from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50407619)
    2. Download the ROM and gapps to sdcard
    3. Boot to recovery
    4. Wipe all userdata
    5. Install CyanogenMod first then gapps
    6. Reboot.

Now wait for CM to boot... (first boot will take longer as always).

For reporting bugs/problems:
    - Send me logcat output (it would be good to have "logcat -b radio" output too if this is related to sim card/radio)
    - Send me dmesg output
    If you experience reboot (kernel panic most likely) then send me contents of /proc/last_kmsg (you have to copy this right after reboot, you can do it from terminal application if you don't have access to PC with adb at that time).
    They have released the KK kernel today. I will begin work on cm11 soon.

In progress :)

New release is coming today.

What's new:
    - USB tethering
    - BT tethering
    - Correct MAC addresses for WiFi and BT
    - I disabled internal SD card MTP partition. Thanks to that "move to sd card" option will be enabled and more precious internal memory will be saved. However this means you won't be able to store anything without SD card inserted. If you don't have any sd card (or your sd card is small capacity one, e.g. less than 4GB) then don't install this release.
    - I also updated vibration patterns for built-in keyboard and virtual keys (e.g. return, home, menu).

I will try building this one with recent Linaro toolchain (if it will work then with GCC 4.8). We will see if we will get performance boost.

EDIT:

V4 is up, have fun!
    Some update on my work/progress below
    This is what you can expect in next release:
    - USB tethering
    - Bluetooth tethering
    - Currently WiFi and Bluetooth MAC addresses are fakes. This might cause problems, most notably BT tethering didn't work because of that. I found out how to obtain proper MAC addresses and this will be fixed in newest release.

Stuff that might be included in next release but I don't promise it( even if I include it it won't be tested since I don't have equipment to do it):
    - NFC

Stuff that I'd like to get done before I move on to porting CM 10.1:
    - SIM card contacts/smses
    - Manual service operator selection
    - Bluetooth wakelocks problem fix

That means the beginning of CM 10.1 development is close.