REQUESTS FOR SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, APPLICATIONS AND MORE!!! (Post Your Request Here)

Search This thread

TweakMan

May 4, 2008
Norton
If you have any IDEAS OR REQUESTS for any type of -NEW- Software, Applications, Themes, Etc. or would like to REQUEST ANY CHANGES to any Software or Program, POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE!

THIS INCLUDES:
*Any Ideas or Requests for any type of "NEW" Software, Applications, Programs, Themes, Games, Hacks, Etc.

*Any Ideas or Requests for Changes to "EXISTING" Software, Applications, Themes, Programs, Etc.

*Topics Can Include things such as: Software, Applications, Themes, Programs, Games, Utilities, Tweaks, Hacks, or Any Application that can be run on a PPC or Smartphone!

*Requests For Members or Developers to Help With the Development of any Application, Theme, Software, Game, Etc.

Once your Request of Idea has been posted , it will be reviewed by the Q&A TEAM. If the program or theme you have requested has already been released, we will then inform you , and direct you where to go to download that particular application.

If you request a "NEW" Application or Theme, or Request "CHANGES" to a theme, we will then search for updates daily regarding your request, along with forwarding your request to several developing teams.

Along with the services and help the Q&A Team will provide, this thread will be a base point for members of XDA to look to see what the most needed, and requested applications and themes are. Your request here has a good chance of being spotted by a Developer, and you may get the application or theme you deisre!!!

So Feel free to post anything you would like here. DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR "NEW" APPLICATIONS, SIMPLY TO HAVE SOMEONE FIND AN EXISTING PROGRAM OR THEME FOR YOU!Thanks Guys!!

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AND CHECKED EVERY DAY!! YOUR REQUESTS, IDEAS, OR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE OVERLOOKED!!!

Reactions: ednello

Dad D O

Jul 19, 2012
Waukee
Night Vision

This may be far fetched but I would like night vision app that will work with the Evo 4g. One that you can look on the screen of your phone and between the phone and the outer camera converts the image to one that is like night vision, possably with the option to take pictures too. I guess essentialy you would just need a photo capture app that has night vision.

vastphoto

Nov 13, 2011
Toronto
Camera app with RAW image data please

I would love to see a camera app that would write the full RAw data from a capture to a file (maybe .dng as that is open source) intead of a jpg.
If that proves to be too difficult then perhaps an app that would allow you to set the jpg compression so that you can keep as much image data as possible.

trax7

May 15, 2012
I'd really like someone to make a modded camera app for CM9/CM10 because I really hate the included one :/ I want something with more options and with more place for the screen (like Sony stock ics camera app ;))

Sent from my touchscreen brick.

moocowz

Feb 20, 2010
Tulsa
Update Apps, with ability to update "offline" when needed too.

I prefer not to open new threads, but after careful searching of the forums, i can not find an answer to this problem. And the thing is, it seems so simple. The idea for comes from installing new ROMs. I have been using some apps to backup my apk files, and they work great. I have found many programs that do most of what I want, but no program to do all of what I am looking to be able to do.
So help me out please. Maybe I just haven't found the right program yet.
The program idea is this: I would just like a program that can keep my apps up to date, but unlike Google Play "Installed Apps" screen, this would be checking 3 sources. I would like to compare: 1. App current version in Google Play, 2. App version in backup apk files, and 3. app version installed. Then on the main page a list of programs with icons showing either A. App needs to be updated with Google Play, or B. App can be updated to current version with an offline file (which would save me a lot of downloading), or other scenarios like App not found in Market (could be a removed app, or a system app, or just a side-loaded app), and maybe if App is paid or not. Along with this, it would be good to showed filter lists like: Apps that need to be updated (prefer offline apk installer), Apps that are not maintained/ Not found in Google Play, Apps which are not installed at all (and whether there is an apk install file)
Of course I know there are some of the concerns/ problems here. Obviously I'm not condoning piracy. I think a responsible programmer would try to compare offline apk to Google's source apk and do some sort of check to make sure pirated apps are not installed or updated. That was never my intent. I don't know how that would be possible, but an Md5 database comes to mind. Maybe that's a part of how this application could be funded, by advertisers and programmers paying a small fee to submit Official updates to their MD5 signatures and be advertised along side other similar applications.
That's the concept, and again, I see programs that do every single thing described here, but each program only does a part. A program that brings this all together and advises the user how best to update his programs, and maybe recommends apps as well? That would be amazing.

ajelvani

Aug 19, 2012
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forums. Also, I just rooted my Verizon Samsung stratosphere so I can install costume roms and everything. However I noticed that it really affected my battery life. So is there any way I can unroot my stratosphere just like the way I got it out of the box

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

ednello

Nov 29, 2011
Change text color of android?

Hi, i want to change the color of the text of my LG P970. android OS. 2.3.4, there something app like this??? thanks for you help !:laugh:

joeblack81

Nov 6, 2012
7 inch android 4.0 AllWinner A13 Tablet PC driver help

hello everyone ı have 7 inch android 4.0 AllWinner A13 Tablet PC tablet but ıts not workıng now

ı need drıver thıs tablet thıs ıs my tablet ınformatıon please help me how can rapaır ı dont have any cd and my computer cant see usb my tablet
do you have any drıver lınk??

CPU
AllWinner A13, 1.2GHz(OC to1.5GHZ); GPU: Mali 400
LCD
7 inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD 16:9 ,800x480
Operation System
ANDROID 4.0
RAM
512MB DDR3
Nand Flash
4GB FLASH
Shell Material
Plastic
3G
Not built in, support 3G/WCDMA dongle
Extend Card
Support TF card up to 16GB
Camera
Front camera, 1.3 Megapixels
Gravity Sensor
Yes
Multi-Touch
Yes, 5 points touch
Flash
Support Flash 11.1
Android Market
Yes
Youtube
Yes
Video
AVI(H.264,DIVX,DIVX,XVID),rm,rmvb,MKV(H.264,DIVX,D IVX,XVID)WMV,MOV,MP4(H.264,MPEG,DIVX,XVID)DAT(VCD) ,VOB(DVD),PMP,MPEG,MPG,FLV(H.263,H.264)ASF,TS,TP,3 GP,MPG
Music
MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
Ebook
TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
WIFI
802.11 b/g/n
GPS
No
Earphone Interface
3.5mm
Power Adaptor
5V / 1.5 A

zionr

Feb 21, 2013
native hebrew keyboard for nokia lumia 900

Hi

I have a new nokia lumia 900 at&t unlocked
os version 7.10.8779.8 (wp7.5)

this phone is support hebrew ,but doesn't has nativ hebrew keyboard
i saw here a post that show how to install native hebrew keyboard in htc & samsung phone by replacing
the spanish keyboard to hebrew

i will be very happy if someone here has that kind of file for lumia 900

thanks

zion

iso_the_best

May 16, 2013
Idea for new "flip to silent" style app

Dear All,

This is a proposal for a new APP. The idea is to have a “flip to silent” style app with more options especially on the answers kinds. You could choose between different actions to be taken when you flip your phone as:
1. Turn into silent but not decline the incoming call
2. Turn into silent and decline the incoming call
3. Turn into silent, decline the incoming call and send a sms to the caller

For all options the user could also choose if he/she wants:
- The phone to turn into silent and disable the vibrating
- Turn into silent but keep the vibrating
- Turn into silent and enable the vibrating if disable before

The user should be able to decide if:
1. Each time the phone gets flipped an action is taken.
2. Once the phone gets flipped it will have to be brought back to its initial position (on its back) to get the flip action rebooted
If the option 1 is chosen, as soon as the phone gets flipped once, it would need a kind of shortcut on the main screen for the users to switch off the action when the user take his/her phone back after a meeting for instance. Once off, the action will be rebooted automatically in order to be ready for the next flip.

Regarding the sms there can be several options:
1. Set-up a standard sms (tailor made by each users) which is sent to any in-calls. Here the problem is that sms can only be received by mobile phones therefore we would need to make sure that in-calls are coming from a mobile. For that users would need to pay attention when they save a new number and allocate it under the right option as “mobile” or “home”, etc. Then the automatic sms would be sent to in-calls coming from a number registered under “mobile”.
2. In addition the user could set-up different sms to be sent depending on in which group the contact is register in. For example if the in-call is from a mobile under my “professional” group or my “family group, their won’t receive the same sms. Then I believe it needs to be limited to a certain number of different sms/group.
3. The users could choose that sms is sent to a/some specified groups or not.

This application would allow users to (for instance):
When my customer is calling, I flip my phone: call is declined and the sms “Busy right now, will call you back asap. Please send sms if urgent” is sent
My friend is calling: call is declined and the sms “Hi, I can’t take the call now, I will call you later, cheers”
An unknown number is calling: call is declined and no sms is sent

With the sms solution we could face a problem as numbers saved under “work” can be a mobile or fix. But nothing is perfect…

I hope my idea is clear and that someone will develop it. If it is the case I have 2 requests: the name of the application need to be “intelligent answering system” because “ias” are my initials. :p
The second request is that the application would be free. :good:

Thanks,

Ismael

humza019

Jan 29, 2013
I would love to see a camera app that would write the full RAw data from a capture to a file (maybe .dng as that is open source) intead of a jpg.
If that proves to be too difficult then perhaps an app that would allow you to set the jpg compression so that you can keep as much image data as possible.

Did u find such app??

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

ec_meyva

Jul 5, 2013
İstanbul
Need some screen filter to dim navigation bars, and when you take a screenshot the scrernshot looks dimmed i dont want that too.

Nexus 4 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

as some of you may already know the diamond can record both sides of a conversation during a phone call using the notes application.
I read in another forum where someone was asking about visual voicemail and since sprint charges for forwarding calls there is no good option.
I was thinking maybe if there was a developer willing to give it a go to develop a "visual voicemail" application that would answer the phone after a user defined amount of rings,
Record the message while muting the phone's mic of course that way you don't get background noise from your own phone and then save it in mp3 or wav.
Then have it give you the phone number the time, date and the option to listen to the message either with a built-in player or with windows media.
To give you a visual of what i'm talking about if you've seen the visual voicemail app on the samsung instinct something like that but everything is done on the phone side.

Hopefully someone will agree that this would be a useful program and give it a shot.
+1, coz currently there's no such option for indians , it would be great

Sent from my SM-N920G using XDA-Developers mobile app

sixbennetts

Oct 30, 2009
Just letting everyone know, the apk for HTC Gallery app is now on apkmirror. Gallery is now working great on my Verizon LG V10 running Marshmallow!

Thanks to whoever did it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have any IDEAS OR REQUESTS for any type of -NEW- Software, Applications, Themes, Etc. or would like to REQUEST ANY CHANGES to any Software or Program, POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE!

THIS INCLUDES:
    *Any Ideas or Requests for any type of "NEW" Software, Applications, Programs, Themes, Games, Hacks, Etc.

*Any Ideas or Requests for Changes to "EXISTING" Software, Applications, Themes, Programs, Etc.

*Topics Can Include things such as: Software, Applications, Themes, Programs, Games, Utilities, Tweaks, Hacks, or Any Application that can be run on a PPC or Smartphone!

*Requests For Members or Developers to Help With the Development of any Application, Theme, Software, Game, Etc.

Once your Request of Idea has been posted , it will be reviewed by the Q&A TEAM. If the program or theme you have requested has already been released, we will then inform you , and direct you where to go to download that particular application.

If you request a "NEW" Application or Theme, or Request "CHANGES" to a theme, we will then search for updates daily regarding your request, along with forwarding your request to several developing teams.

Along with the services and help the Q&A Team will provide, this thread will be a base point for members of XDA to look to see what the most needed, and requested applications and themes are. Your request here has a good chance of being spotted by a Developer, and you may get the application or theme you deisre!!!

So Feel free to post anything you would like here. DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR "NEW" APPLICATIONS, SIMPLY TO HAVE SOMEONE FIND AN EXISTING PROGRAM OR THEME FOR YOU!Thanks Guys!!

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AND CHECKED EVERY DAY!! YOUR REQUESTS, IDEAS, OR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE OVERLOOKED!!!
    A "visual voicemail" app for diamond and other ppc phones that can record phone calls

as some of you may already know the diamond can record both sides of a conversation during a phone call using the notes application.
    I read in another forum where someone was asking about visual voicemail and since sprint charges for forwarding calls there is no good option.
    I was thinking maybe if there was a developer willing to give it a go to develop a "visual voicemail" application that would answer the phone after a user defined amount of rings,
    Record the message while muting the phone's mic of course that way you don't get background noise from your own phone and then save it in mp3 or wav.
    Then have it give you the phone number the time, date and the option to listen to the message either with a built-in player or with windows media.
    To give you a visual of what i'm talking about if you've seen the visual voicemail app on the samsung instinct something like that but everything is done on the phone side.

Hopefully someone will agree that this would be a useful program and give it a shot.
    Greek Rom

please any greek rom for 6.5 wm HTC diamond 2? thanks
    Face Fusion

A face mixing or morphing app that works as good as Face Fusion in the HTC Gallery app. Spent all day trying junk from Google Play Store, all garbage.