Customized wallpaper more to come :)

Search This thread

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Here are some random wallpapers I put together and will add more as I find some good things to tweak or create.....

Anyways Enjoy

MORE TO COME.

If anyone has something they want tweaked feel free to let me know....
I have more wallls I will upload was cleaning up the thread and pullin others I did to throw up on here..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1512282 Threw a couple in my rom I been working on. Anyways :D have fun.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25188406&postcount=165 Walls are in zips better looking res isn't messed up like the ones that are already posted...

Last edited:

knightwolf123

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 16, 2011
/home/front-porch
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Alien. one of my favs.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328583716024.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328583716024.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,194
Reactions: GrimReaper24

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Alien. one of my favs.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Glad you like it man lol... I just went messing around with it and came out with something I liked lol.... Another user theotrman wanted one with green eyes so that's how I came across the the original pic....

Last edited:

weezymagic

Jul 3, 2010
Last ot post, promise. I've been meaning to get into Linux. If you wouldn't mind and have a few minutes, could you please me with some starting tips on Linux. Thanks.

I love the chick backgrounds for eternity btw

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Wally72

Jul 27, 2011
York, Pa
Nice work bro! Once ur done editing the image, go for the cropping! There's not too many wallpapers in our resolution. So once u have the wall to your liking, crop and done!;) Its a lot easier applying a wall with your phone's resolution. Very nice work u have on that first post!!! Keep it up bro!:cool:

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Last ot post, promise. I've been meaning to get into Linux. If you wouldn't mind and have a few minutes, could you please me with some starting tips on Linux. Thanks.

I love the chick backgrounds for eternity btw

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Lol I have another one that is pretty sweet looking lol... Almost done with it... I figured I would make some wallpapers that would go together with eternity pretty well since the rom it's a sweet ass rom... That virus made...

If I was starting out on Linux I would go for the latest Ubuntu easier to use... Plus they have a guide to make things painless on the site.... I been having fun messing around with wallpapers hopefully some folks like them lol..

I try to keep things clean and simple nothing dirty lol ... Been doing alot of reading on theme's and would like to do some when I get the hang of it lol...

Last edited:

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Nice work bro! Once ur done editing the image, go for the cropping! There's not too many wallpapers in our resolution. So once u have the wall to your liking, crop and done!;) Its a lot easier applying a wall with your phone's resolution. Very nice work u have on that first post!!! Keep it up bro!:cool:

Thanks man I been having a lot of fun with it lol... Found the right screen size I have tested all the wallpapers they all will fit the screen and look good... :D

I have some more im almost done with....

Last edited:
Reactions: Wally72

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Well I threw one more up will get some more done tonight.. Gotta find some more pics maybe some android ones.....

Wally72

Jul 27, 2011
York, Pa
Habba, habba, habba...damn reaper, them girls are bad!!! Specially the one from the Movie Kill Bill (what ever her name is).:D Jeezzz...u sure can pick'em...lol!;) Loving this thread buddy!:p

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Habba, habba, habba...damn reaper, them girls are bad!!! Specially the one from the Movie Kill Bill (what ever her name is).:D Jeezzz...u sure can pick'em...lol!;) Loving this thread buddy!:p

Thanks man glad you like lol. I try to find somethin good not to over board but good :D

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Gonna do some more tonight hopefully I can find somethin good . :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts