[ICONS] Samsung Galaxy SIII Original Icons[ Full Set Included : Updated]

Search This thread

sunnylovesalman

Jun 14, 2010
Kolkata
samsung-galaxy-s3.jpeg

Hi All,
This place is reserved for the Original Icon set from Galaxy SIII.
I want to share them as soon as I have the Handset on the date of India Release.

By that time, I have collected screenshots of the screen icons and am preparing them in Photoshop.

As shown in the Galaxy SIII screens , the icons are super awesome and with a great shadow effect which makes it feel like , the icons are floating over the screen with the water wallpaper.

And in the mean time if anyone has the Icons then , please share it here .

Download Full Icon Set Here : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rm1z2zbx12u9cup

Soon coming....................

Thanks and Regards
Xtrmblackberry Themes

Last edited:

sunnylovesalman

Jun 14, 2010
Kolkata
Thanks Bro, for the share as you reduced my effort of making all these icons from scratch.

Thanks again for the share .

Last edited:

dajumper

Jun 28, 2008
Thanks i used them for my phone but can you upload more icons from this? Like settings etc. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

addicted2088

Oct 20, 2010
Pune
I appreciate the work you've put into this, but I think there are much better icons out there than SGS3's TouchWiz icons to customize our phones ;)

sunnylovesalman

Jun 14, 2010
Kolkata
Thanks for your support Baldi.
Even the whole world thinks so, I dont know why people come here to comment negative, when they dont have anything positive to share in this Forum ?

But just to show off they are users.

Dholyabhai

Feb 15, 2012
can u pls post a flashable zip.i m intrested a lot in sgs3 firmware.can the eyetrackin be possible by custom firmware on s2?
sgs3 lock screen is aprreciated... if
given:D

Top Liked Posts