[TUTORIAL] How to get whats app working on Wifi only Tablet
This is a simple way to get what's app installed on Samsung Galaxy tab 2 (might work on other wifi tablets also)
- New simcard (or one without what's app activation)
- Rooted Phone
- Rooted Tablet
- Sd Card
- Titantium backup get it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TitaniumBackup
- Insert your new simcard in your phone and download and install what's app (make sure that there is now whatsapp on phone before inserting simcard
- Set up your whats app
- When setup of whats app is complete install Titanium back up
- Make a Backup of Your just installed whats app
- Go to the main storage of your phone (the place where titanium backup places the backups) and look for the folder "Titanium Backup" and copy this folder on and sd card .
- Remove what's app from phone *****VERY IMPORTANT******
- Now go to your tablet and install Titanium Backup and start it (this is only for making folder with Hidden File)
- no insert the sd card where you have put the "titanium backup" folder into the tablet and copy the folder to the main storage of the Tablet (you should be asked for overwrite / merge files ,click yes
- Now open titanium backup on tablet and press the Back-up / Restore button
- in the next screen scroll down till you see the what's app logo and press that one (Normally at first startup it the last file in the list)
- then you press the restore button and then you will get the option to choose betweet app or app+data choose the LAST one
- when that is done you can exit titanium backup and open what's app.
- Now when you open whats app you will get the message "vertification failed what's app can only be used by 1 device at a time" then you can choose and option call me or send vertivication message , choose send message
- now in a few seconds you will recieve a message on you phone with a six digit code , fill that code in on your tablet and press proceed / done button to complete what's app setup.
That's it now you can use what's app on you tablet over wifi
if it helps hit the thanks button
Note Do NOT use the simcard you allready use on phone cause then you get vertification error every 2 minutes