screen problem

Search This thread

iakoboss7

hello,
does anyone know what this (in the picture) is? it just appeared out of nowhere and its not external (i cant clean it)!

CAM00094.jpg

R

Raakib Zargar

hello,
does anyone know what this (in the picture) is? it just appeared out of nowhere and its not external (i cant clean it)!

View attachment 2605628

Hi There,
Well bro all i can say is my personal experience i had a Nexus S that too had the exact problem then eventually i needed to replace the screen This might either be the problem in the mainboard. Sounds different. Belive me The Display connector on thr mainboard may be faulty if you lucky the..!

R

Raakib Zargar

how? it doesnt even charge! it doesnt do anything actually!

Hi,
Well does it get detected on any PC or Laptop.
And if it doesnt then its fully Hardbricked and can be fixed.
You will need to give a USB jig service to your phone in order tto force it to boot into Recovery or Download mode. After that you can flash it.
:)

iakoboss7

Hi,
Well does it get detected on any PC or Laptop.
And if it doesnt then its fully Hardbricked and can be fixed.
You will need to give a USB jig service to your phone in order tto force it to boot into Recovery or Download mode. After that you can flash it.

thank you i will check it! how can i give it this "USB jig service"? should i go to a technician?

R

Raakib Zargar

Well Download the Heimdall Package. And run it for win or ubuntu and connect your device. Wait i will just post a full guide.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

thank you i will check it! how can i give it this "USB jig service"? should i go to a technician?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1508703

Go to this link it for Galaxy Tab. But download the same files for your device and follow the steps.

R

Raakib Zargar

If helped click Thanks..

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk