Verizon Pre-Order

Search This thread

polo2883

Apr 11, 2007
Really hate verizon right now. Seeing everyone else getting shipping and them telling me that mine wont ship till 11/11 sucks

Han Solo 1

Aug 28, 2013
Really hate verizon right now. Seeing everyone else getting shipping and them telling me that mine wont ship till 11/11 sucks

Typical Verizon. Cheap bastards won't spring for 2 boxes?

I'd be on the phone with them right now escalating til you get to someone who has half a brain.

Sent from my Crapple iPhone 5

Reactions: derrtydee

polo2883

Apr 11, 2007
Typical Verizon. Cheap bastards won't spring for 2 boxes?

I'd be on the phone with them right now escalating til you get to someone who has half a brain.

Sent from my Crapple iPhone 5

There solution is to cancel and re-order. If I do that I won't be able to keep unlimited data. I might just buy it at full retail play with it till mine gets to me. Then it screws verizon since now they have an used phone and I dont lose out on any money since Amex will refund me the restock fee.

According to VZWsupport on twitter they are suppose to ship as they become available but customer service is saying no. I might try customer service again.

justpastfinish

Dec 5, 2008
Got my shipping number as well and I ordered on 9/27. It will be here Thursday

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

KryzJ

May 16, 2012
So Close, Yet So Far Away

Just got my tracking number.
Looks like it's shipped from Memphis, TN.
Being less than an hour away, I wonder if it'll be in store by tomorrow.

Attachments

• Note3Ship.jpg
    Note3Ship.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 164

polo2883

Apr 11, 2007
call them back, ask to speak to manager and get case escalated. they should and you can get them to do two boxes

Just did and got another story that they should both ship separately but at this point its like talking to a brick wall. I am getting different answers each time but which answer is correct will depend on when the phone ships.

When I worked customer service if I didn't have the answer I would go find out and not pull an answer out of my ass. Giving wrong information is probably the worst thing that any customer service person can do. Just say you don't know. That is an honest answer.

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Just did and got another story that they should both ship separately but at this point its like talking to a brick wall. I am getting different answers each time but which answer is correct will depend on when the phone ships.

When I worked customer service if I didn't have the answer I would go find out and not pull an answer out of my ass. Giving wrong information is probably the worst thing that any customer service person can do. Just say you don't know. That is an honest answer.
keep calling until they give you two different numbers for each package. you will get somebody that cares eventually lol

Dan76

Dec 3, 2008
Asheville
FINALLY, I got a tracking number, too. I ordered at just after midnight on 9/29 during the glitch... my card was charged yesterday, but no update for nearly 24 hours... I was worried, but it's coming through. Just shows we need to be patience.

Polo, I feel terrible about your ordeal with the two phones. Seems ridiculous that they'd package two phones together like that. I would keep calling also, but like you said, don't allow them to cancel and reorder.

derrtydee

Jul 25, 2013
Missouri
They should still have the means to send two separate orders.... maybe visit an actual Verizon store and give em hell?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app

Sinister69

Jul 11, 2013
Just got the tracking email got mine. I paid for overnight shipping and they did 2day shipping instead. Called them and they said it was fedex at fault then called fedex and of course it's Verizon's fault. Check you shipping to make sure you get what you are supposed too

KryzJ

May 16, 2012
Phone & Sim shipped separately?

Just got my tracking number.
Looks like it's shipped from Memphis, TN.
Being less than an hour away, I wonder if it'll be in store by tomorrow.

agreed. we dont even know if second is a note 3 box! :laugh:

According to the email I got from Verizon, there are two packages for my phone.
There's two tracking numbers.
One for the Note 3. Another for the sim card.

Clamhost

Feb 14, 2011
www.clamhost.com
Just got the tracking email got mine. I paid for overnight shipping and they did 2day shipping instead. Called them and they said it was fedex at fault then called fedex and of course it's Verizon's fault. Check you shipping to make sure you get what you are supposed too

Same here, I paid for Priority Overnight (delivery by 10:30am) and the rep is currently talking to FedEx. Last thing I want is : sorry well refund your shipping. When my S4 preorder did this, I called and they made fedex change the status. She refunded my overnight shipping, claiming due to my having to call blah blah. That means I'll be getting it 2 day shipping :/. Cause when FedEx won't change the status, verizon is going to say:we show that you didn't pay for the overnight shipping, since it was refunded blah blah blah.

Attachments

• 10-10-8pm.jpg
    10-10-8pm.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts