[DISCONTINUED] Clockwork_Mod_Recovery_6.0.4.4_Hboot_1.72_Touch

Search This thread

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
I will repack it ..to test..if it work I will post

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

ok..touch works...but for some reason theres no usb mount in twrp...strange because usb mount works in cwm..so i say its also a problem of twrp..not only the kernel inside....

btw after a bit look...the old fix for usb not work anymore...because the complete code changes from 2.6 to 3.1 kernel...will look maybe we can add the old things just for recovery kernel

Reactions: and313 and Juanig

Domac5

Mar 11, 2012
Croatia
I tried to flash this cwm from zip using fastboot but no luck, it keeps coming back to 5.8.4.0...i don't know what to do any more to flash it, I also tried using win droid htc one x toolkit but same thing happen, cwm 5.8.4.0 stays

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
I tried to flash this cwm from zip using fastboot but no luck, it keeps coming back to 5.8.4.0...i don't know what to do any more to flash it, I also tried using win droid htc one x toolkit but same thing happen, cwm 5.8.4.0 stays

it's outdated flash instead the new twrp repacked it's on one of the last 5 pages on its thread...or flash philz recovery...

Domac5

Mar 11, 2012
Croatia
when I try to flash philz recovery same thing happens...cwm 5.8.4.0
when I flash twrp 2.6.3.0 it works but I can't install cm 11 using that recovery

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
when I try to flash philz recovery same thing happens...cwm 5.8.4.0
when I flash twrp 2.6.3.0 it works but I can't install cm 11 using that recovery

if you had read there, there is an .img by audahadi which lets you install kitkat roms ! ... you just need to take out the recovery.img from the zip from philz recovery and then fastboot flash recovery recovery.img as it is named recovery.img but just use twrp it's fast and also working nice :) and usb mount storage is mounted realy fast where it needs in philz a minute longer or so

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey... :)

Not sure if more people have no touch if they update to new hboot..

I had this problem...so i repacked official cwr with my kernel and my touch works again in recovery..

CHANGELOG

Code:
    -changed and compiled to autobuild version 6.0.4.4
     =brings some nice options to reboot to bootloader
    -workaround version
     =repacked with philz Zimage
     =working touch
     =working usb (wait around a min..or update driver)
     =tried with many reboot of recovery and usb mount works..but needs time (around a min..to mount..that's why workaround...but it works..)

if anyone want..here it is

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ale...oms/Sense 5/recovery/cwr_6.0.4.4.img/download

original cwr is here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1594819
    Hi Alex,
    this is the old 2.6 endeavoru kernel used by TWRP. What I know is that this is the original HTC kernel with hacked/enabled usb and adb support in recovery. This kernel is used in the official One X TWRP, but after the firmware update (tp.img) the touch is not working. Repacking the TWRP with the official HTC kernel from 4.18.402.2 recovery brings the touch back, but in a price of missing usb and adb support.
    Hope this help

much thx...this will help me a lot...will look to this tomorrow evening...(must go to bed now...work in the morning) ...try to repack twrp with philz Zimage..should give the same workaround i have...will change tommorow the usb files from my source with yours...its only a lun problem...so if i think about..it can only be 2 files...so i hope we can get this working...
    ok..i just see no usb..will fix it..must be edit the kernel source usb files..rest work as it should.. :)
    Had not much time to look today..but I will have a look in the next days..it's all working we know..but this wait before it mounts it's not nice.. :)

Hi Alex,
    we (users of TWRP) are waiting for a kernel developer to create custom kernel based on 3.1.10 (working touch in recovery) and usb/adb support. It will be great if you extend your kernel with usb/adb support in recovery. Could you test your development kernel with latest TWRP ramdisk?
    Thanks in advance

doesn't work too repacked with his kernel but he only needs to edit a few files :p

I just build a cwr 6 using a auto builder..give some nice options back..but still no working touch or with kernel repack no usb..will try some things in the next days..if anyone know some things more let me know