brokenworm

Jan 25, 2009
marsdroid.me
Totally OT question but

Our phone has locked bootloader?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Its unlocked. . Or easy to modify

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium App

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

what can we remove on this device? and how do you did that?
a list of unnecessary files and data would be awesome :)

Depends on what u dont need
Download lucky patcher. . Removes all u need.. even licens verification. System/etc/hosts when replaced removes adds overall

Ill post that lite rom later today. .very lite..samsung services and bloatware removed.. + most adds in apps and browser

Last edited:

Botoxx

Aug 1, 2005
Update is online ;)
PDA: I8190XXALL2
CSC: I8190OXXALL1
Version: 4.1.1
Date: 2012-12-12
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

LyuboZ

Apr 21, 2008
Hello,

The latest rooted ROM works like a charm! I've flashed it for less than 5 minutes.

Cheers!

Last edited:

sholimar

Feb 25, 2011
Yep, works perfectly! ;)

I feel that it's a tiny bit faster than the last one, but that is probably related to the fact that I did a factory reset before installing and not to the actual updates included in the rom... Then again, I installed most of my apps back and it still feels speedier...

I dunno, is it just my imagination?

avicohh

Dec 8, 2009
Modiin
iandroid.co.il
I also felt that this version is faster.
actually , my device is Galaxy 2 ..
I just work a lot with all Samsung devices. I work for an importer in Israel, and I need to create hebrew firmwares for all the devices we sell. so i toke one galaxy s iii nini to try root it.
but although I do not use this device daily, when i installed this update it felt more faster.

Reactions: Botoxx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Evryone.

Until somebody will release CWM Recovery or root for this device, I managed to create a pre-rooted firmware.
    This firmware base on the last build for I8190, is a full firmware exactly like the original, except the root.
    after flash you will see the SuperSU app in the app drawer.

flashing this firmware do not doing wipe data. you will not lose anything.
    also, this flash not increase your download binary count.

This file will work on any firmware/baseband.

Caution!
    This is only to the I8190, not I8190T or I8190N

base on - XXAMG1.
    PDA - I8190XXAMG1
    PHONE- I8190XXAMG1
    CSC- I8190OXXAMG1
    Android version: Jelly Bean 4.12

screenshot2012120503580.png
    screenshot2012010102170.png

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!50BD3RTJ!frjDD3hIV1GoaMpyHeWWITRm3HFymU8h6H_3JwAH5kM

Installation instructions

• Download the zip file above and extract to some folder, you should receive a tar file. (Extract by double click on the 7z exe file)
    • Open odin 3 (attached) and put the tar file in pda.
    • Put the divece into download mode. (vol down + home + power button, and then click on vol up)
    • Connect phone to usb and wait for odin detect the device.
    • Click start.

p.s.
    For some reason in some models it's impossible in this device to boot into recovery mode (by combination of buttons).
    If you want to do wipe data doing it from the settings menu (factory reset) or if you have a boot loop problem, flash the attached file WIPE_I8190.zip (the tar file inside zip) via odin in pda, it will do wipe data automaticly.

Who happened to him soft brick as result of wrong flash (for example cf-root of I9300) and the phone stuck on boot, first flash root file and after this flash param_i8190.tar (attached). it will fix it.

Enjoy

If you want to thank me for this work, you can do this by donating..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Previous versions:

XXALL2.
    PDA - I8190XXALL2
    PHONE- I8190XXALL2
    CSC- I8190OXXALL1
    Android version: 4.11
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/av...90OXXALL1_HOME_rooted_by_avicohh.zip/download

XXALK6.
    PDA - I8190XXALK6
    PHONE- I8190XXALK6
    CSC- I8190XEFALK1
    Android version: 4.11
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/av...90XEFALK1_HOME_rooted_by_avicohh.zip/download

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    I love u. Thx master. . Plz share how / what u did.. ill build a kernel/recovery.

Regards
    Marsdroid / Brokenworm

http://Marsdroid.6te.net

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium App
    I did not make any change in the kernel or recovery, just decompile system img, adding root files with the right permissions and recompile again.

Ok, so... where's the firmware ??
    press on download button in the nain post, it's a link.
    or here
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/av...90XEFALK1_HOME_rooted_by_avicohh.zip/download
    Hi guys!

I am presently working on i9070, which is the same platform as S3 Mini (NovaThor)
    I have merged the i9070 and S3 Mini sources, so we can have the same Kernel features on both the devices since they are derived from the same platform.
    I need a tester and the stock boot.img/zImage/kernel.bin (whichever format is used) from stock ROM.
    Please attach it here, and PM me if a tester is interested.
    You can checkout my other work in the links in my sig.

Got lots of plans if things work out well ! :)
    That sounds just great! Unfortunately I don't think I've got the time to be a regular tester, but hopefully someone will reply with a PM :D
    For now, all I can do is to provide a boot.img
    Downloaded it. I've got a Kernel build ready. If anyone wants to test it, PM me ASAP.