[Q] [ResurrectionRemixKK] Unable to connect to (some) WiFi Networks

Search This thread

ant1fr

Feb 16, 2014
Paris
Hello,

I am running Resurrection Remix v5.0.5-20140309 on my Note 2, upgraded from v5.0.2-20140212.

And since then, it doesn't connect to some WiFi networks like my home WiFi. When I activate WiFi, no automatic connection and when trigerring a manual connection from the WiFi menu, it directly to disabled state and doesn't even try to connect (it seems).
Hoewever, it connects normally to my work WiFi.
Note that my home wifi runs on 2,4GHz, my work wifi on both 2,4 and 5GHz.

Any thoughts ?
Thanks.
.ant1

OguzhanVarsak

Oct 19, 2012
Go to the /data/misc/wifi/ way with a root file manager and open this text file name as wpa_supplicant.conf . Find your home wifi. Look the text "autojoin=" is 0 or 1. If it 0, change to 1.

Try it, maybe work.

ant1fr

Feb 16, 2014
Paris
Go to the /data/misc/wifi/ way with a root file manager and open this text file name as wpa_supplicant.conf . Find your home wifi. Look the text "autojoin=" is 0 or 1. If it 0, change to 1.

Try it, maybe work.

No mention of autojoin in my wpa_applicant.conf file.
However, I don't know how, it happens that when I was editing the file, my device shows the WiFi icon on the header. But it disappeared right after and back to the same situation. :(

.ant1

OguzhanVarsak

Oct 19, 2012
No mention of autojoin in my wpa_applicant.conf file.
However, I don't know how, it happens that when I was editing the file, my device shows the WiFi icon on the header. But it disappeared right after and back to the same situation. :(

.ant1

If delete this file dont worry. Reboot your phone, device is make a file