[THEME][ViperOne][31/8/14]ViperLight Theme [Red/Blue/Orange/Green]

Which new colour would you most like to see for a light theme?

• Different Blue

Votes: 89 35.0%
  • Green

Votes: 38 15.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Grey (Black & White)

Votes: 77 30.3%
  • Other

Votes: 24 9.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
It's this mod. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2276572
Transparent Sense weather clock widget. Thanks for quick reply:good:

EDIT: I flashed the stock weather clock and re-flashed the transparent mod. Seems to work perfectly now! Sorry for the OT

Great job with the theme once more.

yeah, sorry.....i have a modded weather clock in the theme so that i can have different panel under the 4x2 clock to the panel behind the 4x1 clock

this zip here would work for you after you have flashed the full theme, as a backup option in future

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibzs553ov97sgef/transparent_4x1_clock.zip

Reactions: kiskamike

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
Another masterpiece my friend! Light theme so much harder to perfect than the inverted one, glad you got it release-worthy.

You should track down @Dunc001's redShift statusbar icon theme that he made for ViperX, would work a treat with this..

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1776230

Reactions: Basil3

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
Something different: ViperLight Yellow

mPllzAP.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

chc31

Feb 14, 2012
Something different: ViperLight Yellow

mPllzAP.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

You are AMAZING! Is there a way to kinda have them all installed or a way to choose a theme at a press of a button and reboot and it applies?

Kinda like the Xperia themes? Cause your work is just incredible. It honestly feels like a different phinez and I've never seen this level of theming before. This for me, is perfect. Light and colorful !

Edit: I was asking you to make a few themes kinda like the Xperia ones - themed by colors and highlights. THATS IT. You did it!! You're awesome man, it's so simple and nice. I'll be using these themes forever lol

And lastly, you see on the screenshot how the heading on the top, it's yellow? Like the settings? Can you do the same for the red too ? :)

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
You are AMAZING! Is there a way to kinda have them all installed or a way to choose a theme at a press of a button and reboot and it applies?

Kinda like the Xperia themes? Cause your work is just incredible. It honestly feels like a different phinez and I've never seen this level of theming before. This for me, is perfect. Light and colorful !

Edit: I was asking you to make a few themes kinda like the Xperia ones - themed by colors and highlights. THATS IT. You did it!! You're awesome man, it's so simple and nice. I'll be using these themes forever lol

And lastly, you see on the screenshot how the heading on the top, it's yellow? Like the settings? Can you do the same for the red too ? :)

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Changing with the clock of a button would be something for the devs to think about, but they are busy with other stuff at the moment.

I will put an aroma option in each theme for grey header bars or coloured.

@Basil3 yellow? C'mon, where is my blue version? Pretty please? ??

Yeah, sorry....yellow had been done as a request for some eejit, so just made it public.

What shade of blue are you thinking? Standard 33b5e5 blue?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: samardeep

clandes

Nov 1, 2010
Munich
Yeah, sorry....yellow had been done as a request for some eejit, so just made it public.

What shade of blue are you thinking? Standard 33b5e5 blue?

Yes, that kind of blue exactly. My home screen looks like this at the moment:

20131117084651.png

Using light widgets all over so I think a light Viper theme with blue accents would make it perfect :eek: No hurry though - I think this setup will stay on for a while :laugh:

Reactions: Basil3

clandes

Nov 1, 2010
Munich
Viperlight Blue:

QJPi3O8.png

Aroma options:
- Blue HTC settings icons or Blue AOSP settings icons
- Blue headers and footers or grey headers and footers

DOWNLOAD HERE

You're the best! Can't sleep due to bloody cold so going to try this out now. Thanks! ?

Meh, flashing on top of dark one theme didn't work. Guess I'll have to reflash Rom first. Gonna give it another try in the morning. Really gotta get some sleep ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please note: these themes offer the ability to apply tweaks colour presets when flashing the theme. These will apply shortly after boot. If you are thinking of choosing this option in aroma, it is highly recommended that you reset the colours tweaks before flashing by going to Tweaks > Colours Tab > Menu > Reset to default.

ViperLight Theme Download Centre
    All Light Themes can be downloaded here. Many thanks to @Whiskey103 for providing all the Viper themers with somewhere to upload to! Please note that any themes you download from here match your ROM version: DO NOT flash a 5.x.x theme on a 6.x.x ROM, there will be issues.

EDnUI1f.png

• Change between Green, Orange and Blue themes on the fly using settings > personalize > themes
    • Choose between light or dark dialer and keyboard

vNDC5ls.gif

94bj9fz.jpg

Download ViperLight 1.6.4

ViperLight 1.6.4 is compatible with ViperOne M7 6.2.x

Just flash the zip through recovery. To revert back, just reflash the ROM without wiping.

PLEASE NO REQUESTS FOR OTHER COLOURS....HAVE ENOUGH ON MY PLATE AT THE MOMENT :cool:

8E1f4rV.png

I present to you my ViperLight theme. This theme has been tucked away in the ViperOne theme thread for a while now, but have given it it's own thread, so I can add to it with different colour options etc. Most themes out there at the moment are inverted, so this just offers something different. There are a few bugs, but nothing that should stop it being used as a daily driver.

The theme isn't as light as I would have liked, have had to keep some of the context menus dark to avoid running in to problems with third party apps etc.

Link at top of first post

rvlnwL1.png
    [/CENTER]

The latest version of the theme should also be available on the Venom Hub.

To install:
    1. Download
    2. Install in recovery
    3. Enjoy

CREDITS:
    There are too many people to thank individually, but special mention goes to:
    @j to the 4n, @Turge and @hansbert for the awesome ViperOne ROM
    @fisha21 for knowing the answer to almost any question I can throw at him
    @rayford85 for his help and inspiration
    @lesscro for graphics
    The other Venom Themers, @ViNOK16Bit and @Guich
    Anyone else I forgot

kUP6ZWr.png

dgqaBmK.png
    [/CENTER]

ViperLight Yellow

mPllzAP.png

17/11:
    - Added aroma option for grey or yellow headers

As always, feedback is appreciated
    ViperLight Faded Blue, thanks to @Dunc001

k7NFJvO.png

BuQlbu6.png
    [/CENTER]

26/01:
    - Fixes to TV App
    - Fixes to toggles
    - Fixes to calculator
    - Fixes to music app
    From the next ViperOne onwards, we will now be able to offer all tweaks presets applied upon boot, meaning that you can have the look such as in the screens below without having to mess around with all of the tweaks settings individually yourself.

Huge thanks to the devs and @Dunc001 for all their work on this.

8mZCiHx.png
    EDnUI1f.png

7.0.0 on the hub

Still need to add back some extra stuff over the coming days.

Let me know of any issues.
    All light themes updated on hub. Let me know of any issues.

5a8areqy.jpg