Sony Walkman Font

Search This thread

engnajjar

walkmanl.png

hello everybody

for more than 2 years I've interested in Sony's walkman logo and searched a lot for the font they made with .

but no useful so I made the decision to make it by my self , so according to the main walkman logo I've re-designed it's letters and by merging and expectation I've designed the rest .

although I've designed the font , I don’t own this font and don’t steal any copyrights and I agree with Sony's ownership for the logo .

I've just made for need for designing . (designed in 30,july,2010)

this is the original thread Sony Walkman Font

the font is not suitable for writing (in my opinion) . it's better for designs

so I'd like to share this with you , if you find the useful press thanks please :)

Attachments

• walkman_l.jpg
    walkman_l.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 613
  • walkman.rar
    11.5 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:

engnajjar

What can i do install it

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app

as I told you this font (up to me) isn't suitable for writing and make whole your phone with this font for some reasons :

some characters aren't existed due to need for new ones have never found before such as the full walkman logo was replaced with "~"

and (W+A) replaced with "#" ... etc

the main idea is this font can be an useful tool for designers who wanna make designs for sony as wallpapers and walkman player ... etc

and these are some example with this font

55204144.jpg

54760201.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    walkmanl.png

hello everybody

for more than 2 years I've interested in Sony's walkman logo and searched a lot for the font they made with .

but no useful so I made the decision to make it by my self , so according to the main walkman logo I've re-designed it's letters and by merging and expectation I've designed the rest .

although I've designed the font , I don’t own this font and don’t steal any copyrights and I agree with Sony's ownership for the logo .

I've just made for need for designing . (designed in 30,july,2010)

this is the original thread Sony Walkman Font

the font is not suitable for writing (in my opinion) . it's better for designs

so I'd like to share this with you , if you find the useful press thanks please :)
    What can i do install it

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app

Use font changer to change it
    Remember to put the font in sdcard

Sent from my LT18i with imoding using xda app