Cant acces internal storage

Search This thread

teonagode

Jun 9, 2012
Ajdovscina
Well guys for some days now my HOX has been randomly rebooting so on my way from school to home i was angry because i couldent listen to music on my phone so i tryed using factory reset and u was using Viper ROM, so after that failed i tryed to install the rom again but it cept failing in the midst of the setup so i wiped everything including the sistem and now i cant acces internal storage using CWM mount,and i have tryed every recovery available like Philz touch and TWRP so i sideloaded using ADB the CM11 ROM so that i dont have a dead phone so can someone please help or do i have to send it to the official repair service as i am concerned about my warranty since i am rooted and at this point dont know how to return to stock :crying:
when i open the internal storage there is one folder called "lost+found" and this is what it says when i try to acces that folder

Could not enter folder /media/70fa0ad9-68d8-4e57-9cd9-4d3c641ded53/lost+found.

Attachments

• snapshot1.png
    snapshot1.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 53

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Well guys for some days now my HOX has been randomly rebooting so on my way from school to home i was angry because i couldent listen to music on my phone so i tryed using factory reset and u was using Viper ROM, so after that failed i tryed to install the rom again but it cept failing in the midst of the setup so i wiped everything including the sistem and now i cant acces internal storage using CWM mount,and i have tryed every recovery available like Philz touch and TWRP so i sideloaded using ADB the CM11 ROM so that i dont have a dead phone so can someone please help or do i have to send it to the official repair service as i am concerned about my warranty since i am rooted and at this point dont know how to return to stock :crying:
when i open the internal storage there is one folder called "lost+found" and this is what it says when i try to acces that folder

Flash Philz recovery 5.15.9 and you will be able to mount sd card. flash boot.img on viper and install again viper rom.

And something else for CM11 you need different recovery latest Philz or in CM11 thread latest CWM6.04.07 or something like that

Reactions: teonagode

teonagode

Jun 9, 2012
Ajdovscina
Flash Philz recovery 5.15.9 and you will be able to mount sd card. flash boot.img on viper and install again viper rom.

And something else for CM11 you need different recovery latest Philz or in CM11 thread latest CWM6.04.07 or something like that
Yes but i have already the latest CMW recovery for CM11,so you are saying that if i flash Philz 5.15.9 that the internal storage will be working again ?
edit:and even the file menager in CM11 dosent read the internal storage

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Yes but i have already the latest CMW recovery for CM11,so you are saying that if i flash Philz 5.15.9 that the internal storage will be working again ?

Under internal storage you mean SD Card if you have working rom and you can't see SD Card I am sure there have hardware problem with your SD Card but try install Philz 5.15.9 recovery and try mount SD Card in recovery and report what hapend

Reactions: teonagode

teonagode

Jun 9, 2012
Ajdovscina
Hey man thanks for all the guiding but i have solved the problem,looks like that i have formated the partition that was not "vfat" but ext4 and now i have reformated it and it is working again lol :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Thant

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Under internal storage you mean SD Card if you have working rom and you can't see SD Card I am sure there have hardware problem with your SD Card but try install Philz 5.15.9 recovery and try mount SD Card in recovery and report what hapend
    Hey man thanks for all the guiding but i have solved the problem,looks like that i have formated the partition that was not "vfat" but ext4 and now i have reformated it and it is working again lol :fingers-crossed: