Best launcher for mini/pro

Search This thread
R

RenzkiPH

go launcher ex is the best

Sent from my E10i using xda app-developers app

farrokh19

May 8, 2013
in my opinion adw launcher ex ... it's really stable, smooth, fluid and it has a lot of feature that the other light launchers haven't

faiyyaz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
I have been using smart launcher pro. Its still young, but looks pretty well done :)

Sent from my X10MiniPro using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The best one for our minis is this one I give link to in early post.
    Trust me I test all the launcher out there and the perfect one is ported one from link I give to all there :)
    Why?
    Here why:
    Most of SE stock ported ones is via corners but our screens is small and we can't add most of app widgets coz they are bigg.
    Most of SE stock ones no mather with corners or not is not resized right ( when you add some 4x2 widget you can saw what I mean)
    Go launcher:
    Yes its the next launcher I like after the stock SE but I stop there with like thing. What's wrong with it ? Eat RAM allot ,has separate app for notification I'm personally don't like the idea for baclground app who eat 3Mb ram only for some numbers who appear on top of my sms / mail / call log icons tho kount them lile I'm stupid and I can't kount it by myself.
    ADW ... I newer like it ... I use it some monts in early stone age when I was on 1.6 Donout... super fancy stuf who after a week of usage start boring the user.
    ZEAM : hmmm great one .. yes little stupid but great .. eat 9 megs and only bug is when autorotate is on its resize the widgets sort of stupid way and when you back in portrain they stay some times in half size.
    SPB : SUPERB .... 60megs ram eater.
    Launcher pro : may be stay cool on some NEXUS of big experia (x10) but on small screen icons are little big for this job.
    And soo on. I can write till end of day and the next day and the day after but is pointless.
    Just spoken in this way:
    1. SE launcher with SE widgets (from link on my early post)
    2. Zeam launcher
    3. Go launcher

Sent from my E10i using xda premium
    GO Launcher EX !! ;)

Sent from my E15i using XDA
    Try this !!! http://boekenhuis.net/xperia/xperia_s_home.html
    You will be amazed ! Dnl the widgets too the best animated weather widget for our minis is in the link .
    PS: The QWGA is the one who not have corners like the stock 2.1 one . Other versions its for biger screens.
    PS2: Don't forget the widget picker its need by launcher and widgets to work.
    And go and thk tho boy who make this :)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557091

Sent from my E10i using xda premium
    LIGHTNING FAST Xperia S launcher

FOR GB ONLY XPERIA S Home Launcher with Settings | 0.9.2c by ra3al(MULTIRESOLUTION)

FOR ICS/JB ONLY Xperia T Home Launcher with Settings | 1.3.7c by ra3al(MULTIRESOLUTION)
    LauncherPro all the way! It's bit outdated but 100% faster than any other launcher on the market.

But with Desktop Vizualizer and Folder Organizer apps you can make LauncherPro visually like all other launchers.