[Q] No Connectivity on MJ9 4.4 ROMS

Search This thread

geekcop

Feb 25, 2008
Los Angeles
I Odin'd the MJ9 radio some time ago and have been able to flash 4.3 custom ROMS based on that radio with no issues at all. The problem comes when I try ANY 4.4 ROM. The ROM and Gapps flash and install with no issue. However, I don't have data or voice connectivity. I'll go into APN settings and it's blank. I've tried manually entering the values, but the changes won't stick. As a point of reference, I'm running the MJ9 radio with TWRP 2.6.3.0 as my recovery.

Ideas?

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
I Odin'd the MJ9 radio some time ago and have been able to flash 4.3 custom ROMS based on that radio with no issues at all. The problem comes when I try ANY 4.4 ROM. The ROM and Gapps flash and install with no issue. However, I don't have data or voice connectivity. I'll go into APN settings and it's blank. I've tried manually entering the values, but the changes won't stick. As a point of reference, I'm running the MJ9 radio with TWRP 2.6.3.0 as my recovery.

Ideas?

Where are you getting the 4.4 roms? Just make sure you are flashing ones for our device i605..
Only other suggestion I can make is making sure mobile network is toggled on..
You shouldn't loose data if you are flashing the proper rom

Reactions: geekcop

geekcop

Feb 25, 2008
Los Angeles
ROMs are all coming from this very forum. I never occurred to me to check the mobile network, because it's never been an issue with any of the other ROMs I've used.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ideas?

Where are you getting the 4.4 roms? Just make sure you are flashing ones for our device i605..
    Only other suggestion I can make is making sure mobile network is toggled on..
    You shouldn't loose data if you are flashing the proper rom